The online racing simulator
Win S2

So, finally 5 round has finished and we figured out winners. We congratulate winners(Patrakes and mad7131) and we have surprise for them - invitation to SRLT Team.

Tournament was smoothly and we want to thank RacingX for giving us servers for all season, for Relliks, who helped us by organising and judging races, also for seniecka, who have been creating photos for news about Win S2 Demo Cup all season. Only one minuse in tournament was low activity in other stages after first stage, but it didn't disturb by having interesting and tough races. We have tried all allowed tracks and cars in LFS Demo version, all tracks and cars were awsome. We expect, that in the future we will make more kind tournaments and events in LFS and other platforms like this one.

If you have suggestions for events and races, please send us them to e-mail: eim.kasp@gmail.com
team invitation? arent they getting S2 license?
Failtastic
no they get both, S2 and invitation to team.
ahhh, well grats to both of you
-
(V i K T O O R) DELETED by SamH
Quote from V i K T O O R :I want to race my name in lfs :twin . Drift but its for demo or for s2??

Now its finished but we are planing to make 2nd season this summer. Its for demo users

Win S2 Demo Cup final
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG