The online racing simulator
Quote from hariel-HUN- :Dear oli, I'm afraid, I can't help you making sking, but may I ask you, to qoute this post in my signature?

what?
Quote from Koa128 :Check in here, even is the biggest LFS skin center and it's full of pro skinnerz, you also have good tutorials and basic tips for starters.

http://www.master-skinnerz.com/

Also, you have a whole subforum in here if you want further help, quit the off

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=69

yeah i looked at the master skinners thing. but really didn't understand any of it apart from the guide that was copied from the lfs manual. on photoshop, how do i select areas to paint? and also how do i put things like carbon fibre on the bonnet?
Quote from oli17 :yeah i looked at the master skinners thing. but really didn't understand any of it apart from the guide that was copied from the lfs manual. on photoshop, how do i select areas to paint? and also how do i put things like carbon fibre on the bonnet?

I will upload a skin with just the number plates on it either tonight or tomorrow ,as i am very busy with exams atm amd getting ready for a kart race, so that all you need to do is put your number on it and race with that but if you want your own graphics you can make some in your own time buy just make sure that if you are using it for the cup that it has to have valid number plates on it with your number on the plates.

Niall
Hiya guys, I know you haven't set the time for this but we are running a FOX league which starts at 9pm Uk time on Sundays, so if you could avoid clashing that would be appreciated, as a few of our drivers want to enter your league
Yeah I'd like to be able to do both
Quote from jasonmatthews :Hiya guys, I know you haven't set the time for this but we are running a FOX league which starts at 9pm Uk time on Sundays, so if you could avoid clashing that would be appreciated, as a few of our drivers want to enter your league

Ohhh terrible sorry mate, I didn't realize u were running a league too, is it on every Sunday? If not can you tell me the dates and I will try to work around it.
details here http://www.sonicrealmsracing.co.uk/league_fox09.php

Preliminary Schedule

7th June - KY2 - 26 laps
21st June - SO4 - 29 laps
5th July - BL1 - 39 laps
19th July - WE1R - 28 laps
2nd August - AS6R - 17 laps
16th August - FE4 - 19 laps

Times

8:45 pm - All drivers to be on assigned server, you will be notified via email which server you race in.
9:00 pm - Qualification for 5 minutes
9:10 pm - Race Start

You are of course welcome to come join
Quote from jasonmatthews :details here http://www.sonicrealmsracing.co.uk/league_fox09.php

Preliminary Schedule

7th June - KY2 - 26 laps
21st June - SO4 - 29 laps
5th July - BL1 - 39 laps
19th July - WE1R - 28 laps
2nd August - AS6R - 17 laps
16th August - FE4 - 19 laps

Times

8:45 pm - All drivers to be on assigned server, you will be notified via email which server you race in.
9:00 pm - Qualification for 5 minutes
9:10 pm - Race Start

You are of course welcome to come join

Ok...I willhave to have a GOOD look over the calendar. It will be finalised hopefully by the weekend
What´s the name of the server?
RaceSIM are supplying a server for the event.. It will be IMA|TBO Challenge server that will renamed so it doesnt take up anymore server capacity.. So as soon as the TBO Challenge is over it will be renamed etc..
Quote from oli17 :GOT IT! it was in lfs/data/data/skins...WTF!

You haz 2 data folders?
yep, dont know how that happened!
What time will the races be held?
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :What time will the races be held?

WHEN?
The cup will start on Sunday the 5th of July. The series will run One day a week, every week, for six weeks it will be on at 19.00 GMT. You must confirm availability before each round in the thread labeled “Round 1 Sign ups” if its round 1 or “Round 2 Sign ups” if it is round two etc... If you do not confirm availability before 17.00 GMT (BST/UTC+1) you will have to start at the back of the grid for race one.
Oh, thank you
I am very disappointed by the timetable, since there are two phases to coincide with the UFRC tournament stages, the 19th July, and August 2th. Maybe you can change the schedule?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :I am very disappointed by the timetable, since there are two phases to coincide with the UFRC tournament stages, the 19th July, and August 2th. Maybe you can change the schedule?

Ermm... As the UFRC released their calendar after the MMS, I'd say it's up to the UFRC to do something...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Ermm... As the UFRC released their calendar after the MMS, I'd say it's up to the UFRC to do something...

MMS calendar was not verified, and UFRC have long been approved.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :

It hasn't been 100%, but Niall and Andy have made it 99% clear that it would stay like that after the change to Blackwood GP Reversed. So, IMO, it's up to Bean0 to change I'm afraid, and it's also up to you to pick which league you want to race in.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :

The UFRC one had also enourmous changes a few weeks ago.

So, yeah it's up to Bean0.
We have already confirmed that we will be doing the events at the date provided .. Niall and I agreed that the events are for sure at the date and time provided. The only event we weren't sure about was race one because of test and Niall is away , so that the only event that was un-confirmed so therefore i believe its Bean0's responsability to change..
Quote from aobrien :We have already confirmed that we will be doing the events at the date provided .. Niall and I agreed that the events are for sure at the date and time provided. The only event we weren't sure about was race one because of test and Niall is away , so that the only event that was un-confirmed so therefore i believe its Bean0's responsability to change..

Yes defonitly it is and the whole point of me publishing just the calender for about a week or two before the cup was announced was so that this exact thing wouldn't happen
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]

MMS Cup season 2 Q&A + General discussion
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG