#07 C2 (-5pt) penalty for unsafe track re-entry
Any working tracker anywhere?

Regards
Franke... Click
Thanks...

Regards
Franke... Click

Thanks for the comedy.
Just like to give a thanks to all who raced today, some great stuff in there. Always a pleasure to be able to yap about it. I'll put the race on the IGTC livestream probably, in the next week or less. Check the Round 4: Broadcast thread for links.

I saved it, and incase anyone wants/needs it, and since I didn't see a copy posted yet, here's the race mpr.

http://files.filefront.com/IGT ... /;13798981;/fileinfo.html

d
Good race everyone and congrats to spdo. Just too bad we were the ones providing the comedy :P
Quote from RamboJorGen :Good race everyone and congrats to spdo. Just too bad we were the ones providing the comedy :P

The chat was pretty amazing.
Quote from dekojester :Just like to give a thanks to all who raced today, some great stuff in there. Always a pleasure to be able to yap about it. I'll put the race on the IGTC livestream probably, in the next week or less. Check the Round 4: Broadcast thread for links.

I saved it, and incase anyone wants/needs it, and since I didn't see a copy posted yet, here's the race mpr.

http://files.filefront.com/IGT ... /;13798981;/fileinfo.html

d

Will the server replay be made available? This one's broken unfortunately (from 3h 50m onwards).
Quote from joshdifabio :Will the server replay be made available? This one's broken unfortunately (from 3h 50m onwards).

I reckon they will.

I didn't know this one was broken.

d
will get it up asap.
well, would you be able to upload the replay, id like to have it
you can find it here
oooops fail
replay will be up here in a few minutes. Sorry for the delay, couldn't access the web server.

Round 4: Race Discussion and Penalties
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG