The online racing simulator
#1 - Cawwa
Any news?
Since I'm interested in such a league I just wonder if there's going to be another season and where to sign up?

Of course you have noticed but the link http://lfsendu.com/ don't work. Temp disco?
yeah.. im ready for another round of endu races too

...start the ball rollin please.
New season would be nice yes but looks like this league is quite dead atm.
#4 - thd
FrankMD who is the current admin is focusing on the Masters of Endurance at the moment, located elsewhere on this forum (link in my signature). A new season of the regular endu league is unlikely before the MoE season has ended as I've understood.

The website is offline at the moment yes. Our hosting expired and I've made no effort in getting new hosting because of the current situation. This however will not be any problem when/if Frank decideds he wants to do a new season.
Moo.
-
(Renku) DELETED by Renku
#6 - Renku
MoE season ended. Any chance of a new season of the regular endu league happening before the next MoE season?
Quote from Renku :MoE season ended. Any chance of a new season of the regular endu league happening before the next MoE season?

I'd say give the guy some rest and wait for the patch.
But I have to say that I would like to see a new season starting. That would give me a reason to get behind the wheel again.
It doesn't look like LFS Endu will be restarted anytime soon at least. But you never know.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG