The online racing simulator
oh right. so how does the reserve system work, is there a separate race or what?
AFAIK, reserve drivers just get called up in the order of sign-ups for every racer under the first 32 who doesn't show up.
k. so is there a list of the order somewhere just so i know?
page 1 of this thread
thanks. are you gonna put my name in or have i missed the boat?
s2 licence is what youve missed
Quote from jwardy :s2 licence is what youve missed

Quote from oli17 :LFS Username: oli17
Preferred Number: 23

is it ok for me to join? i haven't got S2 yet, but will be getting it for my birthday (17th June) and will have my wheel up and running by then as well. please let me know if it's ok for me to enter.

edit: just saw the number in the post above lol

you must still get S2 before being confirmed in the final list
umm. ok. does that mean if someone else signs up they'll get a place before i do?
Quote from oli17 :thanks. are you gonna put my name in or have i missed the boat?

No I'l put u in the reserve list for round one. I would advise you to show up for the race as i dont really think everyone will show up. eg. you are 40th person to show up then that means if 8 people dont show up then you are able to race.
Quote from EliteAti :you must still get S2 before being confirmed in the final list

Wrong mate... Please dont tell people what to do when you dont know what an admin will say, Im not giving out but you could make someone lose interest. Not a note to you only its for everyone.

Niall
Quote from anttt69 :LFS Username: anttt69
Preferred Number: 17

Sorry Mate your number is already taken
will do. but from past experience, what do you think the likelihood is of 8 people not turning up. as i haven't been in a league before, i would like to know.

thanks for being so cool about it
Quote from oli17 :will do. but from past experience, what do you think the likelihood is of 8 people not turning up. as i haven't been in a league before, i would like to know.

I'd say you're 85% sure to get a slot for Round 1, 95% for Round 2, and more than 98 for Round 3.
yay
so what do i do for qualifying and practice?
Quote from oli17 :so what do i do for qualifying and practice?

First get S2 and then practice the combo, I guess.
Quote from n-murray :Each race night will consist of official practice where the drivers MUST be in the server for it but it is not mandatory, Qualifying and 2-3 races.

so do i have to go to practice/am i allowed to practice, or do i just sit and wait and maybe get to race at some point starting at the back of the grid?
Quote from LFSn00b :LFS Username: nikopdr
Preferred Number: 87

Yess! My video inspired someone to join
Put Ant back in the list where he should be , the number is easly changed
Quote from oli17 :will do. but from past experience, what do you think the likelihood is of 8 people not turning up. as i haven't been in a league before, i would like to know.

Well I would say that 8 people will either drop out or not show up for every single round and you probably will be able to race towards the end of the season so just keep in touch with the season.
Quote from jwardy :Put Ant back in the list where he should be , the number is easly changed

Everyone is put onto the list after they sign up correctly.
Quote from n-murray :Please state your FULL REAL NAME.
Thanks,
Niall

Quote from jwardy :LFS Username: jwardy
Preferred Number: 69

Like this??

Seriously though my name is Anthony Collett & sign ups should be in chronological order if valid. (my real name is Ant) maybe change it to full name.

I'm guessing the Scirroco will be let of the virtual garage by the time this championship starts. If it is can we race that instead?
Quote from anttt69 :Like this??

Seriously though my name is Anthony Collett & sign ups should be in chronological order if valid. (my real name is Ant) maybe change it to full name.

I'm guessing the Scirroco will be let of the virtual garage by the time this championship starts. If it is can we race that instead?

im not doing this league , that was my sign up but now ive got the job of shouting at people on screen
Quote from anttt69 :Like this??

Still need to change your number

I'm updating the OP now

Murray Motorsport Cup Season 2 - Sign Ups
(172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG