The online racing simulator
#1 - Mazar
Round 2 - Pre Race
Round 2 - Pre Race
Pre-Race preparations for oneGP round 2 begin.

Just 1 day to go now to 2nd round of the oneGP 2009 season.

To allocate as a driver for ROUND 2 you must enter through the oneGP entries system here.

Warning, only allocated drivers will receive final instructions and password to the oneGP race server. If you do not enter through the entries system, you will NOT receive the passwords and instructions, registered team managers may also enter.

If you have any last questions, please post on the oneGP forums here.

The oneGP race server is set to the combination and available for team practice.

Round 2 Details:

oneGP 2009 Round 2
  • Kyoto National (KY2)
  • 6.00pm GMT start
  • 25 Minutes Qualifying
  • 48 Laps Race
what's the pass to the F1|oneGp.org server? I had to hunt down the password for the last event since I didn't get a pm with a pass last time. I'd rather not have to hunt down the password again.
Lol Mazar, your original post says Round 1 - Pre Race and thats the link to entry for round 1. :P

thatguy, IIRC you only get the pass if you enter the event with the system on the OneGP website. If you have done that and didn't get the pass then ignore me and carry on. :P
#4 - Mazar
Quote :what's the pass to the F1|oneGp.org server? I had to hunt down the password for the last event since I didn't get a pm with a pass last time. I'd rather not have to hunt down the password again.

If you enter correctly it will be emailed you tonight, if not, it wont.

Quote :Lol Mazar, your original post says Round 1 - Pre Race and thats the link to entry for round 1. :P

Sorted thanks pimpy. Was busy in BCN.

See you tomorrow.

-Maz
Edit: Ignore me, Slow typing, failed to see Mazar's post
Haven't made even a first turn.
This thread is closed

Round 2 - Pre Race
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG