The online racing simulator
#1 - Mazar
NOTICE: Team introduction pages.
As part of the terms of the oneGP Constructors license a team must provide the following to the oneGP Group for publication on the website.

1. A banner for the team introduction page
- this must be 500 x 60 pixels.

2. A brief introduction for the team.
- About the team
- History
- Drivers

3. High resolution team skins.
- A render will be made of your cars with team skin for the oneGP website teams pages.

4. A brief drivers biography
- Sim racing career to date highlights

Teams have 4 weeks to provide the above details to onegp by email - onegpws@gmail.com

Many thanks to Markus of The Danish Racing Team who has offered to do the Reders for the oneGP teams pages. Thanks!

-Maz
#2 - Mazar
Only two teams have so far completed this requirement to send skins in High res format for the onegp.org website section on teams'.

A friendly reminder, its due to sponsors that this series carries a prize fund. oneGP has commitments to its sponsors and it is important that this section of the website is completed in time.

It is non negotiable, no team skins and data supplied will mean your team will not be allowed to start.

Best, Maz
Do we have to include the sponsors on our skins, or are they fine as just our skins? I have the skinpack which i can send in a .rar but if it needs editing, then it could be a while longer.

I'll get started on the banner soonish, or ask someone else to help me with it (school and coursework = alot of this week taken up) Intro won't take long and i take it the drivers can write their own biographies?
#4 - Mazar
Just your own High Res skin team Skins.

Best, Maz
#5 - Mazar
Last warning.

This MUST be completed by APRIL 14th.

If you cannot comply with this, then you cannot compete.

If you have a problem making a banner or skin, or need help. Contact us and we will endeavor to help you.

-Maz
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG