The online racing simulator
**-*-** The Password Is The Same As What I Told Everyone In The Pm I Sent You On The [sr] Server **-*-**
Never mind, the race is postponed until next week. I'm really sorry about that.
phew cos i missed it , see you next week
I can't connect with the given password
The Pw Is Wrong
May someone tell me the password (via pm)?
password is final
I tried "final" several times before with no success, now I can connect
is test patch Z5 allowed?
Niall get this back up and running season two
#161 - CSF
How can you justify a second season when prize winners from season one have no received their prizes?!
Quote from CSF :How can you justify a second season when prize winners from season one have no received their prizes?!

where do you have that from ? i reveived my prize
#163 - CSF
Quote from zockmachine :where do you have that from ? i reveived my prize

Unipro has still to receive his prize.
Everybody recieved their prizes. Unipro never choose from the options available.

CSF did you race in the league?
When is season 2 up Eoin ? lol
ok guys i am still thinking about a season two but not sure if much people are interested so i will wait for a few months and think about it in more detail
ok I have decided on a season 2 to happen in about 2 or 3 months to give us time to get organised.

And once again sorry guys about the last season as that was a COMPLETE disaster so i hope u guys would sign up for season 2 as It will be better for the following reasons: I know what I am doing now, will have alot of support from my team, the tracks will be better to try reduce crashing, More powerfull server, new software to have the rusults up straight away after a event maybe that night and my inernet is fixed now and many many more reasons.

I will open a Sub-Forum with the sign up details etc...etc.... in about a month.

Thanks, Niall
sign me up plezz

Murray Motorsport Cup - Information & Signup
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG