The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Kyoto National: Protests
State your protest here:

Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap,
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Include a replay with at least 10s before and 10s after the event for which you protest (link). Additionally a movie of the incident may be useful as well, but protests have to include a replay.

Free sites to upload movies are: http://www.mediafire.com
http://www.rapidshare.com
Attached images
KY2.png
Protest against SonicRealms Racing
• Lap 26
• Car #38 & car # 33
• Begining of lap 26, T1(fast chicanes)
• Driver of car #38 forgot to brake for the fast right hander... and went out on the sand, our driver #33 took the turns, normaly.... suddenly car #38 without giving way, came back onto the track, causing an accident with our car #33, costing us valuable time, (3 positions) and damage.

I will post replay, as soon as driver finishes stint.
• Lap 4
• #34 spdoRacing GT2 / #30 CoRe Racing GT2
• Sector 1, 1m 05s into attached replay
• Phil attempted a pass into t1, chris stayed as far to the right as possible. Contact sent chris into the wall costing us around 75s and ending any chance of a victory.

http://rapidshare.com/files/214536085/MOE_Crash.mpr.html
Quote from Razvan :Protest against SonicRealms Racing
• Lap 26
• Car #38 & car # 33
• Begining of lap 26, T1(fast chicanes)
• Driver of car #38 forgot to brake for the fast right hander... and went out on the sand, our driver #33 took the turns, normaly.... suddenly car #38 without giving way, came back onto the track, causing an accident with our car #33, costing us valuable time, (3 positions) and damage.

I will post replay, as soon as driver finishes stint.

After checking several different replays we have come to the following result.
#38 gets sent into the gravel by a lag-hit from #33 in T2. #38 then cuts through the gravel diving into T4 causing a second crash with #33.

DT for #38 for unsafe reentering the track and causing a crash.
Warning #33 for weaving on the straight.
#6 - amp88
Quote from joshdifabio :• Lap 4
• #34 spdoRacing GT2 / #30 CoRe Racing GT2
• Sector 1, 1m 05s into attached replay
• Phil attempted a pass into t1, chris stayed as far to the right as possible. Contact sent chris into the wall costing us around 75s and ending any chance of a victory.

http://rapidshare.com/files/214536085/MOE_Crash.mpr.html

We've investigated this incident and rule it's a racing incident. No penalties to be applied.
Why warning for us, for being competitive? That's just silly guys...
Quote from amp88 :We've investigated this incident and rule it's a racing incident. No penalties to be applied.

I can understand why you've ruled that way, and I realise that the decision is final, but I feel that the following points are relevant.

Phil decided to try a pass into the corner, and Chris couldn't possibly have given him any more space. The contact was minimal, but it was Phil making the pass and he left Chris nowhere to go. The incident completely put us out of the race so I think given the circumstances a DT or S & G for CoRe would have been fair.
Quote from joshdifabio :I can understand why you've ruled that way, and I realise that the decision is final, but I feel that the following points are relevant.

Phil decided to try a pass into the corner, and Chris couldn't possibly have given him any more space. The contact was minimal, but it was Phil making the pass and he left Chris nowhere to go. The incident completely put us out of the race so I think given the circumstances a DT or S & G for CoRe would have been fair.

Me and Chris gave each other plenty of room IMO. After watching the replay 3 times, I see Chris's rear end hit mine, which initiated the contact. That doesn't mean it's his fault, because it's not. After the initial contact you see another small rub, which results in lag, etc. I don't think either of us was in the wrong, because we were wheel to wheel and holding our ground/line, but it just goes to show that both teams were racing pretty hard for lap 4 of a 200+ lap race.
• Lap 165
• #06 spdoRacing GT1 / #03 F1RST Racing GT1
• Sector 1
• I don't have access to a replay until post-race but I think it would be better to do this now, so here it is. Roque and Heikki caught up a lapped car exiting the first oval bend on lap 165, there was a gap infront of Heikki and Roque seemed to try and force his way through it, making contact with our car.

I'm not totally sure since I only saw it on the stream, but again I don't have access to a replay so I'll just let you guys look at it.

Edit: Lap 165 not 164 .
Quote from joshdifabio :• Lap 165
• Sector 1
• I don't have access to a replay until post-race but I think it would be better to do this now, so here it is. Roque and Heikki caught up a lapped car exiting the first oval bend on lap 165, there was a gap infront of Heikki and Roque seemed to try and force his way through it, making contact with our car.

I'm not totally sure since I only saw it on the stream, but again I don't have access to a replay so I'll just let you guys look at it.

Attached the mpr for benefit. It occurs at about 3:10 in the cut I did. Wasn't sure of exact lap when I edited, so took from a couple laps before.

http://www.ghfd.org/MoE/Round6/Replays/spdo_F1RST_T1.mpr

d
• Sector 1

Was the other way around josh.
• Sector 1

With the #39 GT2 car ahead, #06 holds the low line around the oval corner, and has the inside line, which gives them the right to choose their line within reason. The #06 driver stays low until the exit of the oval corner, when he starts to go wider with the natural racing line. #03, on the outside, cuts down across the natural racing line to squeeze the #06, and makes contact.

In the admins's opinion this is needlessly dangerous driving. An intentional move to squeeze someone (unnecessary blocking move), making side-to-side contact at 160mph on the oval, is not acceptable.

DT to #03.
Quote from rc10racer :Was the other way around josh.

If that's the case then so be it, I haven't got around to watching the replay yet - I'm too absorbed in the live action :P.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG