The online racing simulator
Round 2: Broadcast
Hello drivers and managers,

If any of you are interested in participating in an interview during the race broadcast, please post here or PM Jonathan Palmer (dekojester). Four hours is a lot of time to fill.

Thanks!
-IGTC Admin Team
Im up for an inteview.... Oh, forgot, Im not in the series... xD So I dont think that I am allowed to? ^^
#3 - CSF
Deko on his own? Wow, that will be a fun job.
#4 - J@tko
Quote from CSF :Deko on his own? Wow, that will be a fun job.

Nah Timo's [hyntty] doing it with him [see GD thread]. which, tbh, is even more fun
Quote from J@tko :Nah Timo's [hyntty] doing it with him [see GD thread]. which, tbh, is even more fun

Actually, I'm not too sure if Timo will set up his headset. I did talk to boothy, and he said he's free, so we might have his excellent analyst.

d
I may also drop in, if we have the marshaling situation well-covered.
#7 - Fuse5
Quote from dekojester :Actually, I'm not too sure if Timo will set up his headset.

phew, I was worried for a sec there :P
i can have a go at it. the interwiew that is.

but i race 1:st stint so it have to be 1 hour in to the race.

ill be on IRC..
Will the stream be available for download? Cheers
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Will the stream be available for download? Cheers

It's currently available via the on demand service mogulus gives you if you wanna watch it again. I dunno about download though. Definatly not the same version as the race got broken up.
Quote from BenjiMC :It's currently available via the on demand service mogulus gives you if you wanna watch it again. I dunno about download though. Definatly not the same version as the race got broken up.

If I cba to get the full flv from Timo, and cut out the password stuff, then yes, it'll be dlable.

d
Sounds like a promise deko
As failfront fails predictably, it'll take around seven hours from now.
I informed and invited our friend and TDRT´s sponsor to watch the race live. All I got to hear from him today was:
Kids fooling arround playing a racer game at nights?
My point:
We should seperate this chatroom from the livestream page, disable it but something has to be done.
Reading "Uhh, you´re nipples are so sexy "OR "fack o** u noob, lolz" destroys all hope to, via live transmissions, promote LFS or online races in general.
Quote from R.Kolz :I informed and invited our friend and TDRT´s sponsor to watch the race live. All I got to hear from him today was:
My point:
We should seperate this chatroom from the livestream page, disable it but something has to be done.
Reading "Uhh, you´re nipples are so sexy "OR "fack o** u noob, lolz" destroys all hope to, via live transmissions, promote LFS or online races in general.

I will try to tighten up on the chat room monitoring next round. There were a few complaints about various things.
Quote from R.Kolz :I informed and invited our friend and TDRT´s sponsor to watch the race live. All I got to hear from him today was:
My point:

Put the stream full screen and the chat will not be visible...
Still you will get "Hi mom" message
Quote from BenjiMC :I will try to tighten up on the chat room monitoring next round. There were a few complaints about various things.

Yah I think some people might have been a bit tipsy by the end of the race
any chance of getting qual as well? (if it's not a problem) I'm just wondering how qual stream looks like, as I'm always driving and have no chance to watch it. The broadcast was nice imo, keep up good work.
Right I think that was Messy telling me he likes my nipples, its an inside joke =/.
#20 - AMB
People need to lighten up and realise it's only a game
it might of been me about the nipples part but I can't remember anything else I said,
and i doubt I would of said most of the stuff R.Kolz pointed out, anyway sorry and i'll be sure not to joke around anymore unless I know the people i'm around can take a joke inside or not.
Jokes are fine, It's the level of maturity shown which is important, also often during this and the last race i would look at the chat and see it was all on polish or some other language.

Anyway, the chat needs to be monitored more closely and we'll look into that for the next round.
#22 - AMB
Okie Dokie then, well I don't feel I wrote anything innapropriate but if you find anything tell me because I honestly can't remember.
is there some opportunity to download that stream fom 2nd race (from 1st will be also nice)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG