The online racing simulator
LFSPS Round Videos
Over the course of the current season, i've decided to try my hand at video creation/editing for the series, originally with the intention of putting together an end of season review, but it quickly became apparent to get all 14 races from 7 rounds into 1 video would either mean cutting a whole lot of action or it'd be a loooong video.

My aim is to try and get videos out within 4 days of the round taking place, this wont happen straight away because i only decided to change my plans about a week ago, when i hadnt needed to release anything for quite some time, allowing me to leave intro's & credits to later on, so its created a bit of a backlog which illness which had conflicts with a seperate medical condition i have, and it created a real situation for a moment, but everything is now settled and not as bad as it seemed at one point.

There are currently 3 videos, Round 1 & 2 reviews, and Round 1's pole lap (round 2 & 3 will come later on, along with an updated round 1).

Videos
Round 1 Review - Streaming Download
Round 2 Review - Streaming Download
Round 3 Review - expected before 24/3

Feel free to head to the website and check them out, they can be streamed through the website or a higher quality version can be downloaded for a slightly higher download (usually 30mb vs 45mb for higher resolution, better quality & 24p).

LFSPS Round Videos
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG