The online racing simulator
#26 - bozo
I'm all for continuing with the series.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the next round though. I have an overseas business trip that has just recently been arranged, and I'll be flying out on the 22nd March.

I'll be around for the following races until the end of the series though.

Good luck with everything. Hopefully you'll see some more people on track. One way to attract people would be to organise one or two practice sessions. If people are on a free server then others tend to join and could be asked to join the series if they're interested. Just a thought.
were you goin?
Quote from jwardy :were you goin?

Does it really matter?

And guys, we'll probably have a poor showing this week due to Mothers Day, we can discuss it on Tuesday nonetheless....
MMM Blackwoog GP in the FO8!!!
Quote from peterules :MMM Blackwoog GP in the FO8!!!

+1 but we might all be in the fox just to keep this thing alive , i hope not , because i love the F08 :P
Quote from jwardy :+1 but we might all be in the fox just to keep this thing alive , i hope not , because i love the F08 :P

Is the MSN meeting thing tonight?
Hi there!

Sorry, but i cant be online tonight for the driver meeting. My vote goes definately to

- We carry on racing most/all rounds left to be run.

The iCON OLD Farts Team is actually running on FOX, i don´t think we have to change the car, also we are online at the next event on Blackwood.

See you there

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG