The online racing simulator
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Would you like the commentary team to say your full name also?

No, because its in Serbian. AMT in broadcast is just fine, thank you for asking

I ask for full written name because of web crawlers so people can identify us easier on web.

I guess I'm not asking much...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Would you like the commentary team to say your full name also?

That would be very nice of you.
Quote from RRT RABBIT :It is not your mistake for not knowing the rules, when even admins do not know them... still...check the skin rule and penalty...

LOL good one!
Correction on the time penalty of SK Racing, since the skin rule is subject to a SG penalty (per rules). Final results remain the same however.

15s also added to AMT as they were only assessed a DT penalty in the race. This does not affect the results in GT2, either.
Quote from AppiePils :Correction on the time penalty of SK Racing, since the skin rule is subject to a SG penalty (per rules). Final results remain the same however.

15s also added to AMT as they were only assessed a DT penalty in the race. This does not affect the results in GT2, either.

It took 2 weeks, numbers of pointing out, and finally I've asked DWB on MSN is the admin team aware of this...
Quote from Dragonmen :It took 2 weeks, numbers of pointing out, and finally I've asked DWB on MSN is the admin team aware of this...

Actually not really, it wasn't corrected yet since it didn't affected the results however we appreciate your assistance in pointing it out.

Your arrogance however, you may keep that to yourself.
:lovies3d:

I U too Appie!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG