The online racing simulator
Seeing as there are only 4 teams signed up at the moment, may we include our test and reserve drivers in this race?

Edit: BTW I'm confirming attendance
It's a test, so maybe open for all (exept the real bad ones) lol

Oh yeah i'm confirming attendance BTW
Me and Ben are going to show up from Experion

Cyas all there

EDIT: texasltu is also going to turn up for us if thats ok
Yeah, test/reserve drivers are allowed to race in this event. Also any one who isn't officially entered yet. Priority in the event of an excess of people goes to registered team primary drivers, then max of two drivers from other teams (per team basis)

This is basically to see how everone does, check out the rules, sort out any issues we can before the season starts. There will probably be one or two more.

d
This'll be me confirming for the test race.

Just wanted to say, on the formation lap thingy... I don't really think it's a good idea. It's just gonna allow for tires to get even colder before the start (ala: safety car laps), allow for possible crashes before the race even starts, and make it more likely for a big pile-up at turn 1.
There are upsides to it. The formation lap will do as a lag lap, which is needed. Always. Secondly it is nice to know if the drivers are able to control the car - tyre warming moves will be an exellent measurement. There's the possibility to do a flying start. If someone decides to broadcast the series it'll add to the immersion.
Deadline for submission of entry to thsi event is 14th at 18:30 UTC.

It's open to anyone who just wants to see what oneGP 2009 might be all about also, so privateers are welcome. Screening will be done to ensure no miscreants.

d
I might be there.
Server name has been added to the OP.

Server password will be PMed to those that have confirmed, as well as emailed to Team Managers. This will occur sometime in the overnight hours of Saturday, after the confirmation deadline has passed.

d
Conformation
Thatguy (F.Levick) Will be racing on Sunday
Crazy, i'm am still unsure about, i will try to get into contact with him before the deadline.
Hehe just for one last OneGP race :P Not much practice but meh :P.
Quote from evilpimp :Hehe just for one last OneGP race :P Not much practice but meh :P.

It's just a practice race so I wouldn't worry too much :P
I'll be racing for [TC-R] as a primary driver for this test race. Comfirming attendance.
Sorry if its a bit late, but thats:
Thatguy - Frank Levick - #15
Crazyy - Kevin Juhasz - #16
Will both be racing for TC-R tomorrow

I presume that there are still slots and that there won't be a full grid, so i hope that its not too late :S
#41 - CSF
Have to say that formation lap app is awesome.
I didn't recieve a pm.. Hm..
Deko, thought i was SC? If i still am can you PM me the pass? if someone on here reads this and has access to Deko can you ask him plz? thnx
any chance for getting a replay of the test race?

oneGP 2009 : Test Race
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG