The online racing simulator
Test Race PostRace Discussion
Please post your comments, thoughts, and ideas relating to what happened in today's test race.

Results and replays will be posted shortly.

I apologize for the delays in the starts. I was not anticipating any difficultiies in ordering the grid, but we did have that. I also did not anticipate as many timeout issues as we had, and I believe those are due to the Airio tracker running...it seems to use a lot of space. It will be offed in the future. Lapper has been minimized to bare minimum, and seems to not cause issue other times. The other programs will continue to run - the Track condition and the EGT_RA application.

d

Race Replays (7z)
#2 - CSF
My wheel is going in the bin.
:doh: my bloody internet
Was doing so well as well Ah well, i'll just have to get it sorted for full season.

Good Luck everyone

Chris
Bad luck Chris

And me... urm...erm... FAIL. Been tricked by tactics and accident with J.Roby Sorry again
I don't believe ERT| managed to qualify 1-2 lol.
So unexpected for us. Deko could I change the contract before the 1st race?

Cheers

Chris
I had an immense start! Perfect! Stayed in the lead until lap 34 then I had a bit of an 'off' coming out of T1 which allowed Adam to pass. I was doing well, knowing that Texas was on a two stop strategy, I let him catch me and didn't really push at all, then he budged me coming into chicane on lap 52. That cost me well over 15 seconds, I could have probably won otherwise :P
Yeah, you got an amazing start, drove straight through middle of me and Kladius. Unlucky about losing the win mate.
well what can i say........... We at ERT| are such a good team,
Can you upload the replays via something else plz, the filefront thing is taking forever

Ty
Really blows that I disconnected. Once right before race start and again before lap 1 finished. Not that I was expecting to do well using a mouse and not practicing but It would've been fun to make a pass. I really gotta fix my internet.
Just watched the replay. Good race roby. Looks like you've gotten faster and more consistent now that you've got a wheel. Looked like you had that race in the bag if you didn't hit the grass.
Good race all.. I think I might've done better if I didn't have such a bad start, someone spun me on Lap 1.. =/
Quote from wOoOzZy :Just watched the replay. Good race roby. Looks like you've gotten faster and more consistent now that you've got a wheel. Looked like you had that race in the bag if you didn't hit the grass.

Thanks mate, and yeah looks like I have :P Although I wasn't really pushing at all throughout the race, I just wanted to finish. I'll be pushing a lot harder in the 'real' race
Tic Toc Tic Toc:splando::bananalla:fence:
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Bananaphone!

Just following on from the bananallama and randomness theme that roby started :P
Quote :Please post your comments, thoughts, and ideas relating to what happened in today's test race.

1. In the formation lap start certain drivers made contact with others which is just crazy. If you cannot even drive off the grid without hitting anyone then you should not be on the grid.

2. It took 20mins from Qualification's end to form the grid for the formation lap.

3. People were being lapped by lap 15..if those people had not been there, maybe the race would have attracted 6 drivers able to make the cut. This must be sorted.

4. Repeated chatting on server by people who have no place being there and a track record of the same.

On a more positve note. Congrats to ERT on a fine debut run in a oneGP sanctioned race, good effort.

Big Congrats to FRO drivers - James Roby, a stunning drive and first podium in oneGP with 2nd place, well done.
Big congrats to Adam, wicked drive (as usual) for 1st, awesome bro

-Maz
Well, if that being lapped around 15 laps in was aimed at me, I think I lasted longer than atleast 1/2 of the grid. I probably would have been lapped around lap 30 anyways because I lost control on lap 1 by a lag hit, no ones fault really.

But if you're saying that the race would've been better if I had not been there than fine, even though I let all of the others by with no problem when I was under blue flag.
-
(Mazar) DELETED by Mazar
#18 - XmaX
Cant download the replay
This thread is closed

Test Race PostRace Discussion
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG