The online racing simulator
Ouch, wasn't waiting for next warm up race. Thank you DeadLines for this offer, will be there.
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
I have a little question. I don't get the system of the qualification rounds. After the first qualifications for round one there were 30 top Baltic racers. And now in the second qualification anyone can come again? I thought the whole 30 people which made it through the first qualification will be the only competitors. Now anyone new can come along here and take someone's place, or what?
Yes, anyone can come if I understood it correctly. Otherwise there would be no fun in this cup anymore. Other people won't get their chance + if only 30 people would be allowed from the first qualification, then someone wouldn't probably come, and then there would be less racers on the grid. And not everyone who can drive good with XFG can drive good with TBO or NGT etc., so then someone else can get chance to get in.
That's exactly like andRo. explained. There is no point doing one qual and since that every round are the same drivers. Some are good @ STD , some @ SS etc.

This way we can find good drivers from every community for each car class.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Ok. Everything is clear now, thanks for the answers
Damn I need to buy a MOMO or a G25 fast ang get som serious laps under
Hehe
Thanks to Modestas ! Provided replays , added 'em to 1st post .
Thanks for organization, the race was interesting but pretty tough.
Some moments from the DeadLine Baltic cup warmup race - press here.
Nice photos there mate
Good pictures, but poor quality. Yeey, I am also on pictures. Anyway going to save them. Thanks.
Nice photos, and i need to upload my Experion skin, because i was white as i see
Kirill what about FXO then? You said that you will think about putting 3% restriction on FXO, will you?
Nay, let it be as it is, i don't want to get flamed by FXO n00bs.
FXO drivers are noobs?
Hehe, by n00bs i meant FXO fans who will blame me for restricting FXO. .
Hey

i want ask about restriction for fxo, at qual fxo are much faster then xrt...
so maybe peoples whit fxo must use restriction? 3 procents?
Hey, maybe if you would be reading all the posts also in other topic, you wouldn't have this question.
Kirill thought of putting it after the warmup race, but it would make too much mess with the FXO fans, because it's also kind of too late. So no restriction for FXO.
#170 - Dmt
Nice photos
Yeap, good pics!
Yeah, I like the 2nd and the 3rd. That really shows some great racing.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
I can't see results.
I'll post results later today, i'm quite sick so it's a bit hard for me .
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG