The online racing simulator
Quote from pacesetter :Schedule for round 1

6:30 - FREE PRACTICE- OPEN TRACK FOR ALL CARS

Why all? I would let only FO8, FOX and a safety car if neccesary
Why only 9 laps? if its 20 minutes long, in the fo8 i was calculating around 12/14 laps?... Is the race set in laps or time now? <i know i'm a total noob, but this info is handy to know>
Quote from TexasLTU :Why all? I would let only FO8, FOX and a safety car if neccesary

Haha smart ass, you know what i mean
Quote from peterules :Why only 9 laps? if its 20 minutes long, in the fo8 i was calculating around 12/14 laps?... Is the race set in laps or time now? <i know i'm a total noob, but this info is handy to know>

Sorry, fixed it, it was only a c+p from the test race, race is 20 minutes, we'll add 1 second to the pole sitters time and see whats the nearest number of laps that can be done within 20 minutes.. likewise with the feature race. Please have you numbers on your skins everyone....
I'm hotlapping around mid 1:28's at best, still yet to set a "perfect" time where I dont lose traction or slide a bit somewhere in the lap. Race pace is about 1:29, only tested about an 8 lap stint but tires seem to be fine.
race pace hmmm
#32 - bozo
Is telepitting allowed during the qualifying session? The rules only state that you cannot telepit during the races.
Quote from bozo :Is telepitting allowed during the qualifying session? The rules only state that you cannot telepit during the races.

Yes, it is allowed (IIRC)
sorry that i disconnected but i couldnt concentrate and it went very bad

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG