Come back, ctra-ufbr!!!!
Hello all. I am a big fan of the CTRA UF-BR server system. Since CTRA is currently down with no known future, I have decided to run UFBRs on my team's server. Our server only has 15 slots, but its better than nothing for all of us UFBR fans out there. Please note that this is in no way an attempt to emulate CTRA, or take advantage of their unfortunate situation. If you plan on trying to make comparisons between our server and the CTRA system, then dont waste your time coming. I am doing this simply because the UFBR server being gone has left a HUGE void in the LFS community in my opinion. I have worked up a quick race rotation, but am open for suggestions. Right now it will run on 10 race rotations. KY2, 4 laps. SO6r, 7 laps. FE1, 7 laps.

I did this kind of quick, honestly just going with the tracks that I enjoy the most in the UFBR. Again, PLEASE let me know what tracks you would like to see, as well as how many laps at those tracks and I will be more than happy to accomadate. Our server name is (AW)AsphaltWarriors. Hope to see you there, and thanks again for your input!
-
(Bean0) DELETED by Bean0 : didnt read post
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=54018

Take a look at this thread, posts 43 and 44 particularly. Not intending to piss on your fire, but to try and save you some time, it seems there are others working on filling that "void".
Quote from mkinnov8 :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=54018

Take a look at this thread, posts 43 and 44 particularly. Not intending to piss on your fire, but to try and save you some time, it seems there are others working on filling that "void".

Oh ok, well thanks. Ive already gotten pretty deep into my Airio configs setting this up, and its working well so I'll continue just for the hell of it, lol. But certainly, thanks for letting me know. COME BACK, CTRA UF-BR, WE MISS YOU!!!!!!
SCC Cup is what u want m8

have been running for awhile (almoast a year)
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :To be honest, the 20% restricted GTRs don't behave the same as the 45% restricted UFR.

In fact, advertising for leagues go here : http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Infact, (after thinking abit more) the first post is a advert aswell for an server isnt it.
And regarding 20% GTRs...
they dont,and that wasnt what i was saying was it?
and i removed the link not to offend anyone. didnt think long enough.

Still want to point out that LFS dont live and die because of CTRA.
sure they had a good system and UFBR was amasing fun.
but if u look around you will find more interesting racing.
Quote from Easy_Mike :they dont,and that wasnt what i was saying was it?
and i removed the link not to offend anyone. didnt think long enough.

Still want to point out that LFS dont live and die because of CTRA.
sure they had a good system and UFBR was amasing fun.
but if u look around you will find more interesting racing.

Yes, but what I mean is that GT2s are nothing on common with the UFBR. It's like if one of your friend wants to drink a whisky and then you propose an apple juice. Admit that he wouldn't be interested by your apple juice ! And there was no need to remove your link, I didn't want to offense you, on the contrary, I think that your league is a good idea, but it's not really the right place.

And yes you have a point, LFS shouldn't die because the disparition of a few servers, that would be stupid. But I think that the main problem with LFS is that some drivers, me the first, don't know where to race, as they don't know what are the clean servers for public racing, and as leagues admins (and that's really annoying) don't use LFS news or the league calendar to advertise their league.

EDIT : As someone strangely locked the CTRA sub-forum ( ), I'll reply you here : I don't really understand what you mean, sorry. But you know, if you have a problem with the calendar, there's still LFS News.

EDIT 2 : We miss you CTRA !
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yes, but what I mean is that GT2s are nothing on common with the UFBR. It's like if one of your friend wants to drink a whisky and then you propose an apple juice. Admit that he wouldn't be interested by your apple juice ! And there was no need to remove your link, I didn't want to offense you, on the contrary, I think that your league is a good idea, but it's not really the right place.

And yes you have a point, LFS shouldn't die because the disparition of a few servers, that would be stupid. But I think that the main problem with LFS is that some drivers, me the first, don't know where to race, as they don't know what are the clean servers for public racing, and as leagues admins (and that's really annoying) don't use LFS news or the league calendar to advertise their league.

no offense taken. but u have a point, kinda stupid to put a link here in CTRA section. thats why i removed it.

And regarding putting leagues in the calendar, well i tought of it. and i did do it for one season. and we had to much work sorting out the **** from the server so i thought the better way was to let it go from mouth to mouth if u understand what i mean.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG