The online racing simulator
CTRA and Yellow flag
(114 posts, closed, started )
All opinions about me, at this point is irrelevant.

I am not concerned that the word "ridiculous" has been used many times. What I can say is that it is very easy to disrespect. I have always used neutral words, as wsinda said.
Most people have used derogatory tones.

To you, you like it or not, this thread is in the memory of how the behavior of these forums where a user leaves the line to defend a general position.

I continue to support the best way to see the behavior of users has been the provocation.

I've also noticed that users are going in one direction or another depending on what most say. This is a reality.

If the general attitude of people had been defending this test, the comments would have been different. Regardless of the type. It is likely that other people did not continued to participate.

I am totally responsible for everything that happened.

I left with the clean conscience of showing everyone in the theater, who is who.

Thanks to a few people who have supported me. Including people who have supported me by msn.

Interesting link:

http://www.lfsforum.net/privacy.htm

Cheers
I know this is a bit of topic, but i will say it to very one on this public forum

Im a crap LFS racing. Im a 17 lap race I may get one or two clean laps the others are all me losing traction/ forgeting where my braking point is etc

But i enjoy the racing. its fun and its only a game.

on another note i would like to say. whats the ponit in this topic

If its to see real peoples reactions you real need to get a life.
... What is your beef, Lynce?
Lynce,

So you provoke users on this site to give you a negative reaction and then say "oh look at the negative reation I got"

You've proved that if you poke a large group of people some of them will bite your finger off. Go you! That's a simple fact of life mate. If you didn't know this fact then you are either very young or have had a very sheltered life. There are some nasty people out there, the trick is avoiding them.
Next week Lynce will repeatedly poke a bear with a stick, too see if it gets angry.

Tune in next week to find out the results.
I didn’t want to respond to this thread because I thought it would be as easy as the explanation it needs.
I won’t even bother looking at CRTA rules. This is general rules and it applies to everything that includes driving. No matter the sim or the situation, virtual or real life.

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Clean_Racers_Club_Rules
Recovering from an incident
RI-1: The onus is entirely on the driver recovering from any incident that leaves them in any way an obstacle or a hazard to other drivers, to take all necessary care, hazard minimization, and responsibility not to interfere with any cars still on the track and not part of the incident. If you are off the track then the rules on “returning to the track after an off” apply.

RI-2: If you’re on the track after an incident and still in an incident recovery mode then you have no rights what-so-ever. You must give way to all non-incident-affected cars until you are fully recovered. An relevant incident may include, but not limited to, being - Spun out, facing the wrong way, perpendicular to the track, going abnormally slow for where you are on the track, etc...

Re-entering to the track after running off
RT-5: Do not reverse back onto the track unless it is absolutely unavoidable to do so. You are responsible not to cause an incident if you reverse backwards onto the track. This manoeuvre, if carried out, must be undertaken with great care and penitence.

Now forgive me but I don’t buy this psychometric test stuff you tried to turn the thread to. Not only because of the OP itself but because you are unable to acknowledge your fault when this accident happened in the server.
This must be an ego thing… because I don’t see the reason of all that fuss you created. (And yeah don’t start about gang members in this forum that support each other… there is not even one forum member that would say something bad for you before this thread.)
It was just a mistake and you should leave it that way. You should have searched the rules and find out why you get all that angry reactions.
I have done similar track re entry mistakes in the past because of the “heat of racing” making me believe that I stay ages off track and I have to return asap and… OH there is a gap lets go… but no I didn’t have enough room and boom the accident happens.
Most of us have done similar mistakes at least once when started racing.
But guess what… feeling embarrassed and asking sorry is the right thing to do.

I find this “ahaaa I did this as a test to see how many forum members are looking for an opportunity to flame me” attitude kind immature and I am sorry for that Lynce. I used to respect you but now my respect is narrowed only for your movie making abilities.
Quote from Lynce :
All opinions about me, at this point is irrelevant.

I am not concerned that the word "ridiculous" has been used many times. What I can say is that it is very easy to disrespect. I have always used neutral words, as wsinda said.
Most people have used derogatory tones.

To you, you like it or not, this thread is in the memory of how the behavior of these forums where a user leaves the line to defend a general position.

I continue to support the best way to see the behavior of users has been the provocation.

I've also noticed that users are going in one direction or another depending on what most say. This is a reality.

If the general attitude of people had been defending this test, the comments would have been different. Regardless of the type. It is likely that other people did not continued to participate.

I am totally responsible for everything that happened.

I left with the clean conscience of showing everyone in the theater, who is who.

Thanks to a few people who have supported me. Including people who have supported me by msn.

Interesting link:

http://www.lfsforum.net/privacy.htm

Cheers

What I've got from you is that you intentionally push opposite of the crowd to be 'different' and what open minded?. Am I right? You do it just because? You want somebody else here to root for the underdog?

Next you try and place guilt that this is the way you are going to remember the LFS forum PLEASE!! LMAO. We are now supposed to feel sorry for you? Then the thing about the MSN chats....oh yeah.. the ones we that don't support you can't be part of..... give me a break. Thats dark. The think about theater.. as if you orcastrated it. That is even darker.

Provocative... Lynce... Is your inability to admit guilt and lack of respect for the community. People here don't hate you I think. It is just as simple as you can't be wrong in the world of Lynce. This is appparent to all except for Lynce...I guess everybody is just out to get you right?

If you will argue a blantant fact, then there is something wrong with you.

If your last post was good bye, then good ridance.
Quote from Lynce :I've also noticed that users are going in one direction or another depending on what most say. This is a reality.

So you want to say this is a totalitarian community or sth just because 99 % of people here think that 2 + 2 = 4 ?

People may be rude, calling other people names and still be right about some issue. It's like a difference between form and substance, although I think being nice to other people is substance too but another kind of substance, it's probably the most important thing in life if you think about it long enough. Some run out of their lives before they reach this conclusion, so you can't demand that from people who are not even in their twenties.
Lynce, when you act like an arrogant idiot, you will be treated like one. If you had shown any respect to CTRA and the people you were racing with then you may have had more respectful replies in this thread.
After talking with a couple of guys that understand english way better that me and explain me some of the replys, i think that now i understand all the points of views.

First i would like to apologise for the racing accident, besides not being the point, it is now time to do so.

I realized now, that i also did another mistake, over judged my english by trying to make a more complex community insight topic, that at least should be perfectly understandable. My bad.

I didn't mean to waste people's time or insult anyones intelligence, it was like an experiment to try to prove a point. Maybe not my best idea so far...

Thanks those who did understand it, and sorry for wasting time to those o didn't.
Quote from Lynce :First i would like to apologise for the racing accident, besides not being the point, it is now time to do so.

accident? you reversed 2 times exactly right the moment when a group of cars came down the hill dont tell me that wasnt intentional
Quote from Lynce :First i would like to apologise for the racing accident, besides not being the point, it is now time to do so.

The time to do so was 4 days ago when it actually happened, not after a 4 page long thread where your attempt to save face horribly failed.
Maybe it shoud came earlier.... but it's better late than never.
The man has apologysed all ready, let's just end this.
I can stand watching someone being hit when they are down.

And i'll bet soon we will bring us one hell of a lfs video, with better skills than his psychological and english ones.
Aye.. all done, I think.
"Night," said zebedee.
This thread is closed

CTRA and Yellow flag
(114 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG