The online racing simulator
Question?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

*** The astute observer will notice that these are all teams returning from last season. We will decide the remaining 9 spots between the teams who have applied but have not raced with us in the past. Expect the announcement of the additional accepted teams over the next week. ***

This means we still have the chance to race with you guys?

I understand your rules and I am looking forward to your notice.
Quote from NelsonGPV :This means we still have the chance to race with you guys?

I understand your rules and I am looking forward to your notice.

Yep, correct. We will likely have a 2hr race in the coming weeks so that the teams can show their stuff. Based on performance in that race, as well as some other factors, we will decide who gets the remaining 9 spots.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yep, correct. We will likely have a 2hr race in the coming weeks so that the teams can show their stuff. Based on performance in that race, as well as some other factors, we will decide who gets the remaining 9 spots.

Hey, maybe it'd be cool to broadcast this qualifying race perhaps ? Possibly a good way to promote the igtc mogulus player and the upcoming IGTC season. *hint hint*
On the other hand it might not be representative of the IGTC we want to present.

We'll give it some thought.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yep, correct. We will likely have a 2hr race in the coming weeks so that the teams can show their stuff. Based on performance in that race, as well as some other factors, we will decide who gets the remaining 9 spots.

i think first is first, the ones applicated earlier should be invited to the igtc...
the 2 hours race will only show the fastest, cause 2 stints of 1 hour doesnt say anything about all drivers in the team. this is why you have your waiting list, right? so please use it....
#32 - CSF
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :i think first is first, the ones applicated earlier should be invited to the igtc...

I am rather dumbfounded by that statement. If you had looked at last season's IGTC, one of the teams that were accepted last season did some fairly foolish things in one of the rounds, and had to withdraw from competition. All the organisers are trying to do by not putting through the teams that apply is testing that the teams that they do put through will not endanger or hinder the great racing that this series has produced in the past. The reason for the list as you see it there, is that the those teams drove last season to a standard that the admins are happy to let back in, as they know that they will represent the series in the right way.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :i think first is first, the ones applicated earlier should be invited to the igtc...
the 2 hours race will only show the fastest, cause 2 stints of 1 hour doesnt say anything about all drivers in the team.

Right, because looking at who signed up fastest shows so much about all the drivers on the team, right?
the 2 hours race will only show the fastest, cause 2 stints of 1 hour doesnt say anything about all drivers in the team. this is why you have your waiting list, right? so please use it....

Sorry, but while we appreciate eagerness to sign up it's not high on our list of qualities that define a good racing team. The "qualifying event" is just one element of what will eventually decide which teams get in. Other elements include, but are not limited to, the age/maturity of the team, the team's other enduro experience, general experience of its drivers, the way the team presents itself both on the track and on the forum, the team's likeliness to stay in the league throughout the whole season, and so on. So don't worry... doing poorly (in terms of finishing order) in the 2hr race won't necessarily strike you from contention.
hey guys, i'v got a question.
i read the pm from DWB a little bit late and we're still discussing whether we should apply. but is there still a place or is the time for applications still over?

greets thomas
Quote from Sch3u3rm1lch :hey guys, i'v got a question.
i read the pm from DWB a little bit late and we're still discussing whether we should apply. but is there still a place or is the time for applications still over?

greets thomas

You can still apply and will be invited to the qualifying/test race on jan 31st
Quote from BenjiMC :You can still apply and will be invited to the qualifying/test race on jan 31st

We'd encourage it, in fact!
The list of teams has been updated with those accepted for the season.

Thanks to all teams for applying and for attending the test race!

We realize that not making the field is disappointing, and so we have added as many teams as we see fit to the waiting list. Teams on the waiting list may be promoted, one by one, to the season grid if a team currently on the grid drops out of the series. If your team's name does not appear on either list, we're sorry, but we do not feel that your team meets the IGTC's standards. If you wish to reapply in the future and be re-evaluated, that may be possible, at the admins' discretion.
mmmmhhhhh, so we will enter igtc at end of season or next season?
all work for nothing
You're on the waiting list in the 9th position, which means that you will enter the series if nine teams drop from the grid (or more quickly, if some teams ahead of you in the waiting list withdraw themselves).

Last season we had 14 teams from the waiting list join the series over the course of the season, so this is quite possible.
Woah, we got in! Thank you and congrats to other 8 teams who got in also. Cya on the track!
Woah, we got in! / n!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The list of teams has been updated with those accepted for the season.

Thanks to all teams for applying and for attending the test race!

We realize that not making the field is disappointing, and so we have added as many teams as we see fit to the waiting list. Teams on the waiting list may be promoted, one by one, to the season grid if a team currently on the grid drops out of the series. If your team's name does not appear on either list, we're sorry, but we do not feel that your team meets the IGTC's standards. If you wish to reapply in the future and be re-evaluated, that may be possible, at the admins' discretion.

Hmmmmm disappointing. However I do like to thanks those who made the testrun possible. Cheers fellows.
Gongratz to the teams that made it in, get going guys !
Thank you for letting us in.
Thanks for letting GVRteam in :yipee:
Thx u, and grats to others 8 teams.

Cya on the track!
Hard to understand who is in and who is not. That makes it even more disappointing. But of course we accept the IGTC decision.
On behalf of the Greek Virtual Racing team I'd like to thank the IGTC staff for letting us in!

Congratulation to all other teams that also made it!
#49 - XmaX
We're not on the waiting list and not on the Accepted list
I wouldn't worry about getting or not getting in. I've personally lost a lot of respect to the series and it's admins by judging the test race...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG