The online racing simulator
Quote from SasekPL :What can i say?
Race very unfortunate for our team. Guru climb up to 5th place then lead for 2 laps, when drivers get to pits. And then was my turn. Drive well on 5th place. And then what happened? My internet connection gone wild. 3 DC on 28 laps... I am very unhappy about this...
BTW. It was fun racing with you, thanks!

Yeah, thats very unfortunate for us... but dont worry Sas sometimes that happens.

Quote from GuRu_PL :So, Cya next year in test race

I have a quiet hope we will see in this year in next race.
If you don't get in, you'll be put on the waiting list, which means you still have a pretty good chance to drive (if you're high up that list)
Although RSR had some problems during race with disconnects I do like to thank the organizers. From what I have seen, didnt raced myself due to real life commitmend it was overall very clean and very well organised.

On behave of the drivers from RSR Thanks guys

And if we make it or not into the series we learned a lot. Already made a new checklist.
Nice Race but with some Chaos in the first rounds and with the SC.
On the Startlap i was hit some times from behind and when the green flag was rising i got ah full impakt from behind. So i cant drive my pace.
After my Pitstopin begins the next SC vases and the Chaos continue.
Some Driver overtock in SC Time.....

On the end of my stint i can drive my Race times and Pirringer thakes the car.

After all of that i hope our Team is in.
Hope we See us again!

@Edit:
Now watch the Replay
So its me that hit someone and get into the wall because of ah lag or ah bug.
Sorry for that!!
#30 - XmaX
For our 1 Race in the Team was it funny, too. But in the start Dennis had 2 DC's So we "started" at the last place. In my turn i had a nice fight with A.Rouque (When i writed wrong, sorry), maybe not hard for him but i liked it (Sorry that i shoot you bit out).
I hope we are qualificated but i dont think so
Thanks for the Race, Max and rJ Team Greetings from Germany

P.S. Some of you give "fast-drving" lessons for free :P :P ?
Added replays to the first post.
Quote from J@tko :Oh yes Mr Ward and Mr O'Keefe - I see you've been calculating your driver distance very well

We had other issues , i got back from work late and jumped into the car on a sprint setup and did the full hour , and my team mate couldent drive it soo i swapped back after he did his 25 % race distance
Quote from kaynd :Looks like people do mistakes ...

I was not talking about GVR only, there were others, don't worry.

I think you did a very good job in FZR (although you do not race it in MoE)

My compliments go to #02 Estonian Endurance Racers and #23 Telmex-VTR-PER for a great result and great fight to the finish. I'm impressed, keep on!

Not to mention all teams that I expected to do well, I would just like to add that #01 Brazilian Racers Team did very well to! #29 Swedish Close Combat Squad with 3 stint / 2 stop showing their drivers was also pretty good. The result is not important but showing that you have capable drivers and understand the rules, that, by my opinion, you did show.

Good race for SERT (congrats ), but on the other hand not so good for SerbianRacers, and they were close in qual... I've expected them both high but don't know what happened.
Looking for mpr, because I've missed start

Maybe some teams took this qual race for granted, not doing their best, which is shame...

I had my 9 teams in my head that I thought will be accepted, but after this race the list is changed.
I saw that one live, looked like an unlucky laghit
Car Numbers: 07 + 15
Lap/Time: Lap 18 / chicane
Description: Replay attached
Attached files
#07_Lap_18_Protest.mpr - 182.3 KB - 129 views
Hey !

02 Estonian Endurance Racers want's to thank all for a good and fair race. Thank You to Dragonmen for kind words.

We'll hope to see You all in league !

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Estonian Endurance Racers leader
Quote from Dragonmen :............#29 Swedish Close Combat Squad with 3 stint / 2 stop showing their drivers was also pretty good. The result is not important but showing that you have capable drivers and understand the rules, that, by my opinion, you did show.

small correction my friend. #29 Swedish Close Combat Squad did 4 stint / 3 stop. the only team with 4 drivers in the race i think.
I still as a team manager take this as a good thing.to get feedback in the forum.

we also did misstakes but manly small, the biggest problem was to qalculate (speeling?) fuel etc.

had great fun and like to drive som more.
Quote from Easy_Mike :small correction my friend. #29 Swedish Close Combat Squad did 4 stint / 3 stop. the only team with 4 drivers in the race i think.
I still as a team manager take this as a good thing.to get feedback in the forum.

we also did misstakes but manly small, the biggest problem was to qalculate (speeling?) fuel etc.

had great fun and like to drive som more.

The word you are trying to find is calculate

even more impressive if you did it with 4 drivers!

@ #02 EER > you are on my new list, but I'm not organizer of this series so that does not count I would like to see you in league.
Phew, Im glad I didnt do any mistakes today
Adelin Demetrius was supposed to drive the second stint but he had problem with his wheel (the PC. His wheel "disconnected" from the PC every lap), so I had drive, and I was coming from the H2H series with the UF1, so it was very difficult. UF1 to FZR is not easy, trust me But I did okey, I didnt hit anyone and I let everyone a lot of space when I had blue flag etc, and that was our/my goal too. To just finish the race without causing any problems and following the rules. I finished the race 12th which isnt that bad
Hello racers, im not the team leader, but i will speak in the name of KARMA RACING team.

Yesterday's race was very unfortunate for us. Our first driver , Rui Gonçalves , had major problems with his internet connection. And then our stand-by driver, Hugo Marques, also had connection problems too... It was very unlucky, cause this rarely happens!

Anyways, both our drivers complained about bad behavior from some pilots...we are not pointing fingers to anyone, but it seems there was litle mutual respect in-track....no fairplay....

Well, the merging of those two problems made our pilots decide to finish the race earlier.

I know this may cause our team not to be picked, and if thats the case, no hard feelings , but our team is recent, and we have been training alot! We are getting better by the day, and we already proved we take this serious Its was a shame what happened, but there was nothing we could do...
Quote from Dragonmen :
My compliments go to #02 Estonian Endurance Racers and #23 Telmex-VTR-PER for a great result and great fight to the finish. I'm impressed, keep on!

Thanks dude, last laps, kept us holding our breath several times.
Quote from Dragonmen :

Yes, it was a great fight, we were for 40 minutes chasing Ferrari and Fredrikkson, but couldn't get close enough due our 2nd driver struggled with the damage recieved from another car. We hoped you may have a little conflict so we can still get you

About the disconnects: there were far too many in this event, so it looked like a general problem for the day.. Very sad, as this race was important for so many people.
Quote from GabbO :About the disconnects: there were far too many in this event, so it looked like a general problem for the day.. Very sad, as this race was important for so many people.

And as stated already, the results of this race, and the exact positions won't immediately decide if you get in or not.
I'm aware of that. That's just a statement
Hey Gabbo! Nice to see you racing GTR's!

I think there are a lot more teams who deserved a slot then those 9 who will be taken. Well, we hope at least that we gain a good position on the waiting list
Well, who said i only race big SS cars?
Anyways, good to see you again
OK This is SDF Race Report Version 2

Practice:
We didn't really do that much practice together as a team, due to a number of factors including not really having a server to practice on until a week before the event. Luckily the team were very self-motivated and without much prompting from me were happy to do some practice and get the set up to standard. Luckily the set we had was very good and in particular was kind on its tyres, which is vital around Blackwood as the tyres can take a bit of a pounding sometimes. Timo had got himself an excellent quali set and was comfortable with it

Qualifying:
Qualifying went very well for us. If you take into account the (in)balancing of the cars, Timo got the 8th fastest time. He got a new pb, and we started 15th, right in the middle of the pack, which we were all very happy with. We were also in a close bunch of 6 cars who were seperated by just 0.1 seconds.

Race:
The start went well for us. We got past 2 cars before T1 (well the other T1 :P) Thilo then had a couple of incidents, but otherwise had a good solid stint - just the way you want to start an endurance race. He then handed over to Yann, who could only do 6 laps as his mouse was messing up. By this time I was still having dinner (:hide but Timo got into the car and set off trying to make up for all the lost time. We seemed to be constantly overtaking the #3,#4 and #9 (Timo says sorry for the contact when he overtook you - I put that on IRC but I doubt any of you were there) and "That damned pink car" who we must have overtaken about 75 times during the race
And to top it all off we overtook the #31 car for 17th/19th (depending on whether you believe me or the tracker :P) place on the one but last lap

My thanks to all my team - I hope I was useful to you on vent, to the admins and all the peeps like that, maybe see you again.

Also I'd like to say how much I enjoyed last night - probably my second best LFS Experience (after the iTCC test race - but you'd do well to beat that!) and I'll certainly be doing some more team management in the future

J@tko
Quote from J@tko :By this time I was still having dinner (:hide

WHY?!?!? It's always about freaking dinner with you... What the hell do you eat to make yourself miss out on so many events? It'd better be lovingly cooked scallops with caviar followed by roasted King Penguin with a whiskey sauce and peas grown by the Prince of Wales. Crikey mate, just ask your family to put it in the oven on low heat so you can eat it later.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG