2hr Test/Qualifying Event: Race Discussion & Penalties
2Hr Test Race/Qualifying Event: The Race
Attached are the qualifying results.

04 and 10 will recieve a DT for chat.
25 Will recieve a DT for cutting the pit exit.

These will be assessed at the race start by these teams starting at the back.
Attached images
Test Race Qually.JPG
#3 - J@tko
Car Numbers: 19+20
Lap/Time: Lap 10 (we think); 12:50
Description of incident with link to video or mprEdited replay download:
Car that is 3 laps behind rams into the #20 at T1. Causes damage. Replay coming at end of stint.

Car Numbers: 01+03
Lap/Time: Lap 18 (we think)
Description of incident: push from behind in the last corner. Losing 20 positions and causing damage.
Sorry, but where can I contact the race admins?
well, just had a disconnect... my first one since a long time. looks loke we lost nearly a lap. though, it was a lot of fun
#8 - GabbO
Hi guys!
Just got out of the car, was a great race.
Sadly some drivers did not understand what endurance means and drive really agressive (even tough its only 2 hours), but nevertheless... Besides some unnecessary contacts was a really fair and packing race, good duels.

EDIT:
a shame andre, i saw it.. you didn't deserved it, drove a good race (as far i heard )
this is funny race!

soooo funny!

Come on let see how will they go under SC again!
What did I miss?
Penalties will not be assigned due to protests during this race, but will be factored into our decisions regarding which teams get in. So if you have a complaint still make it.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :What did I miss?

So many funny moments

I have to watch the race with mpr later...
To name some (and I did miss the start, there have to be more):
- SC funny period, but generally good behavior
- F1RST having 2 cars on track at same time due disconnection
- so many blue flag passes and not so easy passes
- crashing in pit by unknown author
...etc...
looks like some people do not know when is the race finish in enduro racing?
What can i say?
Race very unfortunate for our team. Guru climb up to 5th place then lead for 2 laps, when drivers get to pits. And then was my turn. Drive well on 5th place. And then what happened? My internet connection gone wild. 3 DC on 28 laps... I am very unhappy about this...
BTW. It was fun racing with you, thanks!
will full replay be official thru forum somewere?
Quote from SasekPL :
Race very unfortunate for our team. Guru climb up to 5th place then lead for 2 laps, when drivers get to pits.

4th place, not 5th ^^ after my pitstop, you was on 4th position For me race was very good but after my pit, Sasek`s turn wasnt the same good as my...So, Cya next year in test race
Quote from Dragonmen :looks like some people do not know when is the race finish in enduro racing?

Ya, I saw that at the end, I was lmao
Wow, what an excellent race (ish)

Timo - many thanks for bringing us from the brink of NDR epic failure to gain a pretty damn respectable position

I hope my constant ramblings over vent were helpful

And I hope you weren't too shocked when I told you I'd actually already worked out fuel levels

The race for us was not bad. Thilo got a solid start but had some issues with a spin and some contact, I then went to dinner so Timo took the reins, apparently Yann had some issues so could only do a short stint

Then our man Timo got in the car, was consistently quick (ish :P) as well as staying out of trouble. Overtook lots of cars, came into the pits for the stop and overtook yet more cars

AND overtook the #31 with one lap to go - great stuff mate

Many thanks to all the members of SDF for the setup work, to the admins for putting it on, but GTFO to deko for not causing an SC when we wanted it

We very much hope to see you all again at some point in the IGTC series

J@tko
Team Liver Sausage.
Quote from J@tko :

The race for us was not bad. Thilo got a solid start but had some issues with a spin and some contact, I then went to dinner so Timo took the reins, apparently Yann had some issues so could only do a short stint

Yes, I had massive issues with my controler. It made me crash, so then I decided to give the car to Timo.
Hey

It was a nice race, i like the start procedure and the SC, very well accomplished.
The race started not so good for us, but with ease and a steady pace we were able to gain a few positions from our qualifying position.
It's good to be back in competition
Great stint for me, and good race for SERT!

Grats to the winners!
23 telmex-vtr-per
Good race in general for the Team, However we found some cars under blue flag who lead us to loose important seconds.

We look forward to be part of the season.
Oh yes Mr Ward and Mr O'Keefe - I see you've been calculating your driver distance very well
Quote from Dragonmen :looks like some people do not know when is the race finish in enduro racing?

Looks like people do mistakes and get confused when they do not read carefully messages that state.
"Stop at T1 when you finish" and "Don’t do any extra laps."
After that it takes just some team mates saying through the “team radio” that you have to stop etc etc…
All this combined with the fact that the cars that where in front of me stopped, made me want to stop and think about it. But I didn’t check the drivers list fast enough… 10second later I disappeared from the track and got the “did not finish” message.

Well it might sound funny but that doesn’t mean I don’t know when a racing event like that ends.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG