The online racing simulator
Was wondering if the F08 and FOX will be driven in the same race, multiclass style, or if the 2 classes have separate races. Also, I'm not entirely sure what rule 1.2 tries to say. Is it w/ regard to spectating or what? Please clarify
Quote from Speedy Pro :Was wondering if the F08 and FOX will be driven in the same race, multiclass style, or if the 2 classes have separate races. Also, I'm not entirely sure what rule 1.2 tries to say. Is it w/ regard to spectating or what? Please clarify

multi class racing

And it states that you must pull over if you're car is too damaged, or else you'll be black flagged
gotta love multi class!

Don't take this the wrong way, but perhaps you should reword 1.2, to include the "pull over" part, as that's currently missing, e.g.

"1.2) If your car is damaged to a certain extent, which may cause you to 'veer' off the road when breaking, or if you have certain damage that will cause an accident in the race you must pull over to the side of the road where you would not obstruct other cars."
Quote from Speedy Pro : gotta love multi class!

Don't take this the wrong way, but perhaps you should reword 1.2, to include the "pull over" part, as that's currently missing, e.g.

"1.2) If your car is damaged to a certain extent, which may cause you to 'veer' off the road when breaking, or if you have certain damage that will cause an accident in the race you must pull over to the side of the road where you would not obstruct other cars."

done. and good idea,
#55 - bozo
Name: Andrew Turner
Car: FOX
Yay!
Everybody who has signed up here already please re-do it in Sign-ups thread, thanks
Name: Chris Wilkinson
Car: FO8
Name: Gino van Verseveld
Name: Zachary Weiss
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
I don't plan to compete in this test race, or the league itself, but having read through the first page of this thread I think that you may all have missed something...

The race will end when the first car crosses the line after 6 laps (for example). If the Formula XRs have been lapped once by the leading FO8, for example, then they will only complete 5 laps. In terms of time, both classes will always have races of a similar length when they are competing in the same session.

So you can all stop trying to cater for both classes with the lap counts! If you want 20 minute races, aim for 20 minutes using the expected FO8 lap times and the FOXs won't race for much more than 20 minutes!

The GFC used to race mixed-class with FOX and FO8, check out some of their race results to understand how LFS deals with it.
Quote from joshdifabio :I don't plan to compete in this test race, or the league itself, but having read through the first page of this thread I think that you may all have missed something...

The race will end when the first car crosses the line after 6 laps (for example). If the Formula XRs have been lapped once by the leading FO8, for example, then they will only complete 5 laps. In terms of time, both classes will always have races of a similar length when they are competing in the same session.

So you can all stop trying to cater for both classes with the lap counts! If you want 20 minute races, aim for 20 minutes using the expected FO8 lap times and the FOXs won't race for much more than 20 minutes!

The GFC used to race mixed-class with FOX and FO8, check out some of their race results to understand how LFS deals with it.

Yes we have taken this into consideration , we will have verdict in the upcoming days. Thanks
im thinkin of doing it but not sure what car so put me on a waitin list or sumin
Quote from Niall Murray :im thinkin of doing it but not sure what car so put me on a waitin list or sumin

Stop talkin like dis
*******pw sent*******
I've just found out I really can't race in this tonight, Sorry to Wardy who I'm letting down.
lol dw i couldent race either

IMA Open Wheel Trophy 2009
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG