The online racing simulator
21 Serbian Racers will be there
Updated, added a NO also in the case of flash racing. If you are unable to attend don't hesitate to PM us with your reason why.
#53 - DaWe
28 Silhouette Racing Carnage will attend with the entire team.
Question: Rule J:1 = max 4 driverchanges ...will this rule be applied also in this Testrace?
Meaning maximum 5 drivers with 4 changes?
Quote from Easy_Mike :Question: Rule J:1 = max 4 driverchanges ...will this rule be applied also in this Testrace?
Meaning maximum 5 drivers with 4 changes?

I think we can relax this rule for the purposes of this race. Run as many drivers as you want.
27 will of course also be there!
26 TEAMSPORT-ONLINE

Our team will show up on-track.
13 Lightning Racing

Will be on track
11 Karma Racing will be present, sorry for the delay.
23 Telmex-VTR-PER

Ready to race.
#61 - AMB
Do all of our drivers have to attend?

I am busy on that day/night but can our 2 other drivers do this?
Quote from AMB :Do all of our drivers have to attend?

I am busy on that day/night but can our 2 other drivers do this?

It's up to you.
I've never heard of these 'mercury' and 'f1rst' guys... As such I recommend an automatic disqualification from the league.
Quote from rcpilot :I've never heard of these 'mercury' and 'f1rst' guys... As such I recommend an automatic disqualification from the league.

+1

Forum teams shouldn't be allowed
^+1 to that

Will the tracker be used on Saturday, and if so do you want a list of who is competing for which team, or will you just use the entire team roster?
mercury?..what mercury, freddie?
Question?
After the test race the car we used will be the car to be used over the season?

If we can change car after the test race?
Quote from NelsonGPV :After the test race the car we used will be the car to be used over the season?

If we can change car after the test race?

No, car selection will be seperate from that event. We will be testing ballast during the test race also. When we have come to a decision on the ballast then the car selection process can begin properly.
Quote from BenjiMC :No, car selection will be seperate from that event. We will be testing ballast during the test race also. When we have come to a decision on the ballast then the car selection process can begin properly.

wenn will we hear what the ballast will be in the test race then? will be nice to have it intime to make a proper set with it.
The best is to be without restrictions, as in the MoE...
#71 - Foqs
Quote from nesrulz :The best is to be without restrictions, as in the MoE...

And we can change league name to FZR Cup
Yes, sad but true...
Quote from nesrulz :The best is to be without restrictions, as in the MoE...

Quote from Foqs :And we can change league name to FZR Cup

Why not dump the FZR and change league name to XRR and FXR Cup?
Quote from fadeaway :Why not dump the FZR and change league name to XRR and FXR Cup?

becaus fxr is 4x4 and even more lame then a fzr imo
#75 - AMB

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG