The online racing simulator
The thing that makes me laugh about that clip is the fact that in the background, a car spins and smashes into the wall and nobody notices.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :The thing that makes me laugh about that clip is the fact that in the background, a car spins and smashes into the wall and nobody notices.

Yah, I was waiting und waiting for ze comment on that one, but nothing happened. Was lol
Quote from r4ptor :Yah, I was waiting und waiting for ze comment on that one, but nothing happened. Was lol

It's because none of us watch the race through the TV camera views - we use the chase-cam views which means we can't see much going on behind. But after seeing that, I think I will be changing the way I watch the races.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It's because none of us watch the race through the TV camera views - we use the chase-cam views which means we can't see much going on behind. But after seeing that, I think I will be changing the way I watch the races.

Speak for yourself ! :haha:

I use my custom roofcam usually, or sometimes another custom view (FlipCams FTW !), or sometimes LFS TV View. Chase view on occasion. Eye-in-the sky often for drag races/sidebyside stuff.

In this case, I think I hadn't switched to it yet. I think at that point I still had the TV Director, and was clicking to that car we were talking about, then tabbing to the car in LFS. Sometimes I will have our Remote Desktop Viewer running to see what's going on, but I coudn't be arsed to have it on at the time. I think I had turned it off about an hour prior.

d
Quote from dekojester :Speak for yourself ! :haha:

I use my custom roofcam usually, or sometimes another custom view (FlipCams FTW !), or sometimes LFS TV View. Chase view on occasion. Eye-in-the sky often for drag races/sidebyside stuff.

In this case, I think I hadn't switched to it yet. I think at that point I still had the TV Director, and was clicking to that car we were talking about, then tabbing to the car in LFS. Sometimes I will have our Remote Desktop Viewer running to see what's going on, but I coudn't be arsed to have it on at the time. I think I had turned it off about an hour prior.

d

The remote desktop software is useless other than for screwing up the entire broadcast and restarting it - I get about 1-6 fps with that thing, so there is no point in me using it to assist with the commentary.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :The remote desktop software is useless other than for screwing up the entire broadcast and restarting it - I get about 1-6 fps with that thing, so there is no point in me using it to assist with the commentary.

I usually just run it in the background to get an idea of WTF it is that people are seeing, and to know what car is currently in the picture.

And I generally get 15 FPS from it. :-)

d
Quote from hyntty :Pussies It's perfectly watchable even if it's just 5 fps.

Not when the pixels decide that they want to turn to about 3 inches x 3 inches.
P2p
Hi MoE fans. at the 24th of Januar we will beaodcast the 24h. We now have introduced P2P-technology for the streaming. So, pick our P2P stream to watch the 24h of the MoE. This is one more step to provide high quality streaming for a large amount of spectatros. Have fun.

Here is the way to the streamstarter. MoE is streamed on chanel II.

http://www.multibc.de/Streamstarter/

Use our free chat if like.
http://multibc.com/chat2
Quote from multiBC :Hi MoE fans. at the 24th of Januar we will beaodcast the 24h. We now have introduced P2P-technology for the streaming. So, pick our P2P stream to watch the 24h of the MoE. This is one more step to provide high quality streaming for a large amount of spectatros. Have fun.

Here is the way to the streamstarter. MoE is streamed on chanel II.

http://www.multibc.de/Streamstarter/

Use our free chat if like.
http://multibc.com/chat2

Will you still be providing a flash stream? I can't see it on the website.
will the stream be on through out the whole race or just the day/s?
The entire race.
ok great thanks for replying so quickly
Will yer be doing adds on the stream? like last yr
Quote from BenjiMC :Will yer be doing adds on the stream? like last yr

Certainly. If you've got an ad to show, send it dekojester's way.
Teh (in)famous Fragmaster advert (?)
Attached files
fm-commercial.rar - 1.4 MB - 214 views
Yeah, I'll grab links to your promo files from here. Prefer a format that Windows Media Player can talk in for these.

d

S08-09: Broadcasting
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG