The online racing simulator
Quote from enanex :Yo no se como hacer para caer bien del primer salto, siempre vuelco .

yo vengo en 4to y freno un poco, bajo a 3era y ahi salto bien, si lo intento saltar en 4ta siempre vuelco xD
so if someone can tell me abaut it please?
Me pasa exactamente lo mismo que vos Mateo .
enanex tontin, esta preguntando como es la forma de competencia...
Quote from deiwisxxx :so if someone can tell me abaut it please?

te voy hablar con mi ingleseichon haber si me entiendes. Lool
the driver who has best time ''wins''
Quote from deiwisxxx :so if someone can tell me abaut it please?

i'll translate de rules for you, but it will take a few minutes

Quote from yuen_drifter :te voy hablar con mi ingleseichon haber si me entiendes. Lool
the driver who has best time ''wins''

y si, es medio obvio q el mas rapido es el q gana
Sorry if i make any mistake

Championship Official Presentation
Red Bull HL Layouts Rally

Rules:

Cars: Each driver must choose one of the following cars to use it during all the championship, the available cars are XRT, FXO or RB4 (TBO Class).
You must race with co-driver, repetitions that doesn't have a co-driver in the car will not be accepted.
Skins: Templates with the sponsor "Red Bull" will be used, free design is allowed as long as it respect the sponsor's logos that are in the template.
----- Templates: XRT RB4 FXO

Using unmoral skins is not allowed and it will lead the driver into an automatic dequalification

In case that the driver doesn't want an own skin he must use one of the official skins provided by the organization:

Official Skins: FXO - XRT - RB4

In-game Nick: The format will be the three first letters of your country with your country's flag colours followed by your name or nick in wihte colour.

Example:

Note: Unmoral nicks or patents are not allowed and will lead into an automatic dequalification

---------------------------

The championship is divided in two phases.

First:
It will be played offline in the "single player" mode with a total of 3 (three) races.

Each race has 2 stages (2 layouts) and the final time of the race will be the total of the two stages.
This layouts have a start and a finish line, the winner will be the one that finishes the layout (stage) in the best time.

The drivers must send their 2 "SPR" (one per each layout(stage)) in each race by e-mail to the following e-mail adress: rallylayouts(@)hlracing.com.ar to make a time table with all the racers.

Name format of the SPR:
Driver_Race_Stage.spr
Example for the first race:
LValenzise_1_1.spr
LValenzise_1_2.spr

At the moment of sending the SPR of the first race we need you to send your skin to make a special presentation of the drivers.

On wednesday 14th of January the 2 (two) layouts of the first race will be uploaded to the web of AV
There will be time until the monday 19th of January, a total of 5 (five) days, to send the 2 "SPR" to de previously mentioned e-mail address.
The results of the first race will be available on Wednesday 21th of January.

On wednesday 21th of January the 2 (two) layouts of the second race will be uploaded to the web of AV
There will be time until the monday 26th of January, a total of 5 (five) days, to send the 2 "SPR" to de previously mentioned e-mail address.
The results of the second race will be available on Wednesday 28th of January.

On wednesday 28th of January the 2 (two) layouts of the third race will be uploaded to the web of AV
There will be time until the monday 2nd of Febraury, a total of 5 (five) days, to send the 2 "SPR" to de previously mentioned e-mail address.
The results of the third race will be available on Wednesday 4th of Febraury.

Second phase: The only online race, wednesday 11th of Febraury. (Time to confirm)

After the three offline races, the 16 (sixteen) fastest drivers will enter a play-off where there will be an eleminatory competition until we reach the final and then the winner of the championship.

Methodology of this race: Track where the drivers race in parallel lanes with a jump crossing.
This way after 2 (two) laps both drivers will have completed ALL the track in both lanes travelling the same distance.
This track will be available since Monday 2nd of Febraury to practice in it.

The driver that wins two races will pass to the next round, switching the starting lanes in each duel.

Special rules for this race:
1- The driver must use the same car, skin, nick and patent that he used in the rest of the championship.
2- Chat in the server will NOT be alloed, only the administrator/s will be able to do it.
3- The administrator will call the drivers to join the race in the correspondient order of each duel.
4- The administrator will tell when the competition starts and it will not be restarted under any reason.
5- If any of the drivers jumps at the start the server will give him a 30/45 automatic penalization but the race will be valid anyway.
6- If any driver crash and is not able to finish the race, the other driver must finish the race to win the race, in case that the driver doesn't finish, the race will be restarted.
7- In case that there is a tie between to drivers and a third race is needed, the driver that in the total of the two first races achieved the best time has the right to choose the starting lane.

This last online competition can be watched as spectator by the drivers that haven't entered the play-off as long as the server lag allows to race without problems.

Driver's Championship:

Team's Championship:
Only the 2 (two) faster drivers of each team in each race will sum up for this championship.

The registration
to the championship is done filling an online form

-----------------------------------

Registrated drivers:

ARG L.Valenzise - RB4 - HL Racing
ARG L.Benitez - FXO - Zonda Motorsports
COL Vicbel - RB4 - CTR
VEN Leandrus - RB4 - Latin American Simracers Team
ECU Andres V. - RB4 - SAT
COL R. Salcedo - RB4 - LFS Colombia
CHI xSkY - RB4 - Sin Equipo
ARG P.Navarrete - FXO - Just Driving
COL Tokego - FXO - EPC
ARG SAT Cury - RB4 - SAT
CHI Metaledo - RB4 - Castrol Racing Team
MEX C. Martinez - RB4 - Sin Equipo
VEN F. Hernandez - RB4 - Latin American Simracers Team
MEX J. Yuen - RB4 - Vergara Team Racing
COL David - RB4 - CTR
STO K.Raudsepp - RB4 - No Team

-----------------------------------

ATENTION!! The prizes will be announced soon.

Important: The first Layout it's already available. On the 14th of January the second layout will be uploaded.

I think that's all
my skin.

no respetaste los logos de Red Bull del template :doh:
Quote from [plidex] mateo :

MEX C. Martinez - RB4 - Sin Equipo

ya tengo team, no se si le pueden dar update

XFusion Development Team
Quote from chanoman315 :ya tengo team, no se si le pueden dar update

XFusion

Dios.! JAJAJAJA!!! En cuantos team has estado?
inscrito y practicando...

una consulta, si uno toca algún objeto es valido el tiempo o tiene que ser una vuelta perfecta?? pregunto por que a veces le pego a los neumas sin querer..

salu2

P.D: 3:22.xx es mas que posible
Quote from chanoman315 :enanex tontin, esta preguntando como es la forma de competencia...

Jajjajajajaj dissculpa ...

Ahora.. mepa que hize el mejor tiempo .. 3.22.80..

Quote from yuen_drifter :my skin.

No se puede usar tu skin, falta el template.

Quote from Loko VEN :Dios.! JAJAJAJA!!! En cuantos team has estado?

En muchos .
Quote from Loko VEN :Dios.! JAJAJAJA!!! En cuantos team has estado?

en... 3? MCM hasta que se Jonas nos abandono, y Xspa como 4 meses porque disque CoRe me queria...

Aparte no son muchos para 2 años en LFS, 1 año y medio sin team
#66 - JVL
cambio en inscripcion...

username= jvl
nick en pista= Andres Veliz
auto= rb4
team=ninguno
Ah ok. No es q yo pense q era SAT. Pero bueno Team ninguno esta bien tambien.
#70 - JVL
leandrus disculpa la joda...yo me equivoque

ya pegue 3 18 69
Quote from Loko VEN :Ah ok. No es q yo pense q era SAT. Pero bueno Team ninguno esta bien tambien.

<--- "joda"
Ese template esta como q fastidioso... no tiene la forma del autito.. hay q ponerle el psd sobre ese será.

EDIT: Loko VEN <--- Joda casi todo el tiempo... =P
Quote from pando :inscrito y practicando...

una consulta, si uno toca algún objeto es valido el tiempo o tiene que ser una vuelta perfecta?? pregunto por que a veces le pego a los neumas sin querer..

salu2

P.D: 3:22.xx es mas que posible

supongo q si es valido, sino habria algun tipo de penalizacion, pero esperemos a ver q dice nano

Quote from Loko VEN :Ese template esta como q fastidioso... no tiene la forma del autito.. hay q ponerle el psd sobre ese será.

EDIT: Loko VEN <--- Joda casi todo el tiempo... =P

jaja che no es tan dificil copiarlo y pegarlo en el default xD
I would like to know the race time.....
can I add something on the red bull skin?
the race is after the 3 stages, only the best 16 pass

HL Layouts Rally 2da Edición - Enero '09
(258 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG