Multi class, TBO - XFG
No, doesn't interest me
Single class, XRG
Single class, FXO
Single class, XFG
Single class, RB4
Single class, FWD
Road Sport Touring Cup
ATM, just gauging interest in this, and sounding out ideas.
It may run concurrently with (if there is one) RSSC3 in the "off" week, depending on interest in both this and any potential RSSC3.

First question, would a league like this be of interest.

Second question, what cars.
#2 - Bean0
TBOs - We need a TBO league.
No restrictions though, some cars are faster on some tracks than others...it's the way it is.
STCC style grids with the 'dominant' car type at the rear made for good races.

Personally, I would prefer a single car league, because it negates any "that car is faster than this car" etc etc etc, but whatever the common interest is, I am up for it.
#4 - P1lot
The reason I enjoy the Road Sport Cups is because of being able to use the RAC car; my favourtite car and underused elsewhere. I suppose the same fun could be had with one of the LX's which are also underused.

However, they're not touring cars so I understand the options above. I just hope you're not thinking of changing the Summer Cup from RAC+FZ5
Quote from P1lot :However, they're not touring cars so I understand the options above. I just hope you're not thinking of changing the Summer Cup from RAC+FZ5

Not at all Gav, it will be a totally seperate league, hopefully, run in conjunction with the RSSC (FZ5 + RAC).
With Bean0 on this one, a TBO league would be really good .
And Thumbs up on the NO restrictions .. Annoying when I may use the RB4, but hey it's all about racing your own class.

But it would be great since Stock Cup isn't running anymore
I think the closest racing is to be had with XRG/XFG , most evenly balanced class in LFS.
#8 - sokke
TBOs

A proper TBO league really is needed. No restrictions is the way to go. Everyone can choose their ride, so there shouldn't be any whining about advantages of this car over that car.
From the (small) interest, I would say TBO may be the may to go.
FTR, i voted i am interested, but you could log me as a TBO vote tbh...
I am a dullard, I shoulda made the poll multi-choice
the Mrt again ?
or a f08 league , i cant get enough of that wrist breaker .
I prefer tin-tops, but it's just my personal preference
The FXO is incredibly fast at a lot of circuits, but if you made the races long enough - its tyres should end up dying and the XRT might make up some ground.

I'd be very interested in a turbo series, with my trusty Ford Mondeo-skinned FXO.
I finally hope to squeeze this in my shedule
Maybe "borrow" A-Spec TBO style 10 races can use each car 3 times (TBO) and nominate a favourite to use a 4th ?
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Maybe "borrow" A-Spec TBO style 10 races can use each car 3 times (TBO) and nominate a favourite to use a 4th ?

Or a money system where the FXO would be the most expensive and the RB4 the cheapest one. Then give enough money that you can get the FXO only in 50% of races if stick with the RB4 in the rest...

Like 9 races:
RB4: free
XRT: 200
FXO: 300
Total money for season: 2000
9*300 = 2700. So that would be 6 races with the FXO and the rest is up to the drivers. No fee for RB4 means that no one will run out of money .
Quote from Hyperactive :Or a money system where the FXO would be the most expensive and the RB4 the cheapest one. Then give enough money that you can get the FXO only in 50% of races if stick with the RB4 in the rest...

Like 9 races:
RB4: free
XRT: 200
FXO: 300
Total money for season: 2000
9*300 = 2700. So that would be 6 races with the FXO and the rest is up to the drivers. No fee for RB4 means that no one will run out of money .

I like that idea, with a bit of fore-thought it could make things very interesting.
don't make it more complicated than it is

Give the cars an air restriction to match them and I'll drive either RB4 or XRT.
Apart from that, can we make use of penalty weights? Like +1kg for each point you get in the championchip.
In my experiance, balancing in that doesn't work over a whole season, which is why I perfer the sinlge car route.
I voted TBO class, if I could vote multiple times I would of voted for Multi class TBO- w/XFG/XRG aswell as just TBO. A damaged TBO can easily be overtaken by an XFG or XRG which makes things interesting.

No need to make it with strange rules like cash, or changing your car, drivers should choose their car at the start of the season and not be allowed to change it, cars should not be restricted and drivers should be forced to choose the same car as their teammate.

If you pick the tracks carefully you may be able to balance out the differences for all of the TBO cars without restricting any. Obviously the tight twisty circuits are probobly worse for the XRT out of all.

So if you have like 12 races and have 3 SO layouts, 3 Aston layours, 2 Blackwood layouts with 4 Fern Bay layouts then Westhill if it's needed
#22 - troy
voted for "other", I think that rb4/xrt are balanced pretty well so you should go with them plus the slower xrg/xfg
Quote from troy :voted for "other", i think that rb4/xrt are balanced pretty well so you should go with them plus the slower xrg/xfg

+1
sounds good and I think the FXO would be a good car to use for this I would like to see it happen and get in on the action too if it did happen. I do enjoy driving the FXO.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG