The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :

Oh my days.

Got 4th fastest lap in first race, 5th fastest lap in second race and came 3rd in last race.

Was truly epic, thanks alot to the ICON guys for putting it on

Was amazingly surprised at my amazing pace, considering I had no practice at all and got given my set at the start of quali

And unlucky Yann for the last race - looking forward to the broadcast of that - I bet deko went mad

You bet correct. LFS + Murray Walker = dekojester

Awesome racing guys, thanks for the great entertainment, especially Klouczech (awesome defending), Rudy (pure alien-ness) and Rikje (nice outside passes)
a great event in four unstatisfying parts... but I'm really looking foreward to the season
GREAT RACING guys... Thanks to Joe and all the other guys at ICON racing.. this is gonna be an awesome championship... the best yet i reckon!
This event was just FANTASTIC !:laola: I just can't belive that I lost a podium for only 3/100e of second... Congrats Jack ! Also, I really feel sorry for n°26, I really didn't want to take you off the track mate.

PS : iTCC should really get its own sub-forum here...
That was just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Realy fun racing tonight.. tobad my computer didn't think so...

really looking forwad to the season
This is great.

ICON-GREAT job. So far, that is. I hope it will stay that way.

Greetz from way down in the field
Had 3 realy nice races especialy the 2nd and 3rd

not sure if i can do the championchip but ill try to alteast

Can you admins gives us the tracks or something then i got some extra thing to think about

Anyway tnx for racing
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Had 3 realy nice races especialy the 2nd and 3rd

not sure if i can do the championchip but ill try to alteast

Can you admins gives us the tracks or something then i got some extra thing to think about

Anyway tnx for racing

You-
yeah Rudy, really great racing... 3 wins even with reverse grid...
lol @ deko
because
1st: calling Timo Timo
2nd: not realising that de Jong in P3 retires (3rd Race)
most of the race i was like oooo im on tv , and if i look 10 cm to the right im racing ...

fantastic overall , cannot wait to race in the league
So is there a new sign up for the overall series or is the current list for the series?
New signup, but the drivers signed up to the test race get priority, or so I have been told.
Quote from Gil07 :New signup, but the drivers signed up to the test race get priority, or so I have been told.

I'll get in there as quick as I possibly can.
Well I drove poorly, got whacked by H.Richmond on the first lap to stick me in the gravel trap. I pitted, and then disconected cos of my connection
I'd like to thank everybody for turning up and must say all in all the drivers standards were great. A huge well done to Ruby for taking all 3 races in such an alien way

Special Thanks To:-

Joe and Deko for their work on the live broadcast...

Tom and Greg for helping with race admin...

We will be working hard tonight to get the results and downloads available for you all and can't wait to start the full league in Jan...

Once again thanks to everybody who make this event so much fun
RAces were gr8, but Rudy was ufo and had very good set.
Is there any chance to download the live stream with commentary?
P.Doležal
Anybody know when the full season sign up will start?? Want to get in as quickly as possible for such a great event
Quote from Wilko868 :Anybody know when the full season sign up will start?? Want to get in as quickly as possible for such a great event

As soon as we have everything ready, mate. Not long - I just need to put together some videos and a few other things then we're good to go.

Sign-ups should be in a couple of weeks.
Quote from Pantera70 :I'd like to thank everybody for turning up and must say all in all the drivers standards were great. A huge well done to Ruby for taking all 3 races in such an alien way

didnt know that ruby won 3 races ?
My first race ended in lap 1 (sorry Mr. Grindle! I really didn't see you there and thus closed the gap). Race 2 and 3 were mostly "catch up from last position" but Race 3 was lots of fun the last 2 laps since I had a nice battle with Jakola.

I really look forward to the series but maybe it would be possible to start one hour earlier?

iTCC - The Touring Car Championship
(256 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG