The online racing simulator
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :
Maybe you tried LFS Remote, Remote keeps de-activating when no-ones on the server for a while.

Is there still spaces available?

If so I would like to join in. I have s2 so no problems there.
RSR ITCC Skin - The No Board is as far forward as possible as theres a vent on the front edge of the door
Attached images
ITCC_No32_Screenie.jpg
Can't open psd files... Any chances to have the numberplate file in jpg, bmp, or something like that? Thanks in advence.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Can't open psd files... Any chances to have the numberplate file in jpg, bmp, or something like that? Thanks in advence.

send me your skin, I'll do it for you.
Quote from Thunderhead :send me your skin, I'll do it for you.

Oh, you're very nice !Thanks !
Attached images
FXR_GreyBull.jpg
any free spaces? if so how many
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Quote from N23 :Yep sign up me up also, I'm from Australia just like Matt Lopino.

In-Game Name: GRA1NG3R
LFSW UserName: N23
Team: FBI Racing

Just to let you know, you may not want to let this guy in, judging by his performance in the NDR christmas event. Apparently he was rather reckless...
Heres my details to be added to the list. Main list or reserve were ever. Many thanks.

In-Game Name: Scott Moore
LFSW UserName: scotty2888
Team: RS Radicals
Big thanks to Thunderhead for his wonderful work on my private skin... And here it is !

My suggestions for the tracks : bl1, so4, fe4, ky2, as4, we1r, ky3
Attached images
GB_FXR.jpg
My suggestions for tracks: BL1R, SO5R, FE2, AS7R, WE1R, SO6, SO4, KY2R.
These are my suggestions depending on how many rounds there will be in 2009.
got this pm:

Quote :Hello,

Please, send all setups FXR

My e-mail -

pjuniorbra - Brasil

is it about iTTC? if not.. meh ;\
Quote from Fastwalker :got this pm:

is it about iTTC? if not.. meh ;\

I doubt that it hase something to do with iTCC... This guy, I think, just wants to have setups
can we have a link pposted in here when ou guys are on please.

if I dont get to race I would like to watch the coverage.

Many thanks
Quote from scotty2888 :can we have a link pposted in here when ou guys are on please.

if I dont get to race I would like to watch the coverage.

Many thanks

go to the website itcc.iconracing.co.uk then under iTCC SERVICES you'll find the button ICON TV when you pressed it you're on this site.

My question on this whole would be: Did you find any commentator yet? (if no, did you sent a pm to dekojester & mp3astra [the MoE team]?)
And my question would be how the heck you are going to get everyone in your 16 slot ts server?
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
@ timo - u dont have 2b on the ts server.
@joe - can we put the stream on our website?
@falke - deko is commentating

with many thanks to animal85 the NDR line-up

Oh my days.

Got 4th fastest lap in first race, 5th fastest lap in second race and came 3rd in last race.

Was truly epic, thanks alot to the ICON guys for putting it on

Was amazingly surprised at my amazing pace, considering I had no practice at all and got given my set at the start of quali

And unlucky Yann for the last race - looking forward to the broadcast of that - I bet deko went mad
Some great racing, hope to see you all in the full championship
i sucked nuff said
Fail.
nice racing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG