The online racing simulator
Round 4 - Pre-race discussion
South city, always a toughy, no matter what car you are racing.

I am undecided if I will race this, it will depend if I get enough time to practice before the race.

Whatever happens, I will be on the server, be that driving, or observing
no discussion lol .
its going to be a interesting race So is tricky no matter what car
First laps today. Managed to make quite a good time and the set is getting there. More praccy tomorrow and i should be good to go. Might have some tire&clutch heating problems in this race if not careful...
#4 - P1lot
I'm full of cold and feeling rough as a badgers arse.
Hoping it clears a bit by tomorrow, haven't turned a lap there yet.
Quote from P1lot :I'm full of cold and feeling rough as a badgers arse.
Hoping it clears a bit by tomorrow, haven't turned a lap there yet.

Lot of it about, get well soon mate
Can't take part, not in country.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from spankmeyer :Can't take part, not in country.

You in space again?

Quote from speedway :got an uber-awesome job at a christmas market and i'm thus not quite sure what i should do on a thursday night

[ ] earn seri0us money
[ ] eat candy for free
[ ] eat Bratwurst for free
[ ] drink Glühwein for free
[ ] drive rollercoasters for free
[X] all of the above
[ ] race some weirdos on the internet

well, i guess ill see you guys on track next year again

Need you ask?, weirdo's every time, mind you, the Bratwurst is tempting, or maybe not, think the most disgusting thing I have eaten is currywurst, man that was rank.

The Germans don't "do" food, do they......
Looks a bit iffy for me as well. One of my friends had his car broken down early this morning. When he gets back from work I'll give him a lift and we go see to try to fix the car. It might take very long because if we get it fixed we might get drunk to celebrate and if not then celebrate it anyways... I'll try to be there but no promises...
Quote from speedway :got an uber-awesome job at a christmas market and i'm thus not quite sure what i should do on a thursday night

[ ] earn seri0us money
[ ] eat candy for free
[ ] eat Bratwurst for free
[ ] drink Glühwein for free
[ ] drive rollercoasters for free
[X] all of the above
[ ] race some weirdos on the internet

well, i guess ill see you guys on track next year again

You're going to drive a rollercoaster? That's pretty amazing since I thought they were autonomous... Germany, eh?

As for my practice or lack thereof - I'm about to embark on a big session in the RAC and see if I can improve my +7 seconds off the WR laptime.
I have actually practiced for this round, so hopefully I can improve on my appaling performance in the last round.
I've practiced, I still suck royally though.

Hopefully I will find some last minute speed, or I'm going to be tootling round on my own.
I am getting high 1:49's - low 1:50's with 60% fuel, dunno how that stacks up.....
About 2 secs quicker than me with the same load
Mind you, thats on a "clean" track with no obstacles (opponents )
thats odd im at the same pace as Dan , bet you wouldent have said that in rssc2
Quote from danowat :I am getting high 1:49's - low 1:50's with 60% fuel, dunno how that stacks up.....

I'm struggling badly with a light car. The RAC hops all over the place. But put 60% fuel in and i feel like the car is glued to the track. Might run a heavy car in the sprint race and then cross my toes for the end of the main race
After getting to grips with this car in no time at Blackwood it now feels like the RAC is driving me at SO. Not enjoying it one bit. This will be interesting to say the least. I'm just aiming to finish
Quote from The Moose :After getting to grips with this car in no time at Blackwood it now feels like the RAC is driving me at SO. Not enjoying it one bit. This will be interesting to say the least. I'm just aiming to finish

Ohhhhh, I nice bit of kidology from Moose, lull them into a false sense of security hey?
Quote from danowat :Ohhhhh, I nice bit of kidology from Moose, lull them into a false sense of security hey?

I wish
Sorry, but i wont be competing tonight...
I have literally just got back in from work (gotta love 12+hrs workdays ), and i have had ZERO practice, so i'm not prepared to go out on such a tight track and potentially ruin races for other racers.
Have fun all, and good luck

Round 4 - Pre-race discussion
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG