The online racing simulator
Driving aggressively isn't driving bad/wrong.
It may not be "gentlemanly" but there's nothing wrong with it.

When racing online it is always better to try and avoid any contact, even rubbing, because of the crappy collision detection. But that dosen't make it illegal.

There really isn't any need for moaning about aggressive driving, if someone takes you off, fair enough. But, lets not moan about aggressive driving.

P.S. This post isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just a general post as it seems to be the topic most on peoples minds at the moment.
Quote from nikimere :Driving aggressively isn't driving bad/wrong.
It may not be "gentlemanly" but there's nothing wrong with it.

When racing online it is always better to try and avoid any contact, even rubbing, because of the crappy collision detection. But that dosen't make it illegal.

There really isn't any need for moaning about aggressive driving, if someone takes you off, fair enough. But, lets not moan about aggressive driving.

P.S. This post isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just a general post as it seems to be the topic most on peoples minds at the moment.

Although some people should really think about their driving. Changing lines a couple of times on a straight even when the other driver is right next to his rear wheel is not what I call aggressive anymore.
Quote from three_jump :Although some people should really think about their driving. Changing lines a couple of times on a straight even when the other driver is right next to his rear wheel is not what I call aggressive anymore.

Agreed. You should only change direction once to block, then once more to return to racing line.
it was a good race guys please dont moan
Slan
Hi,

I wont be taking anymore part in this championship, So best of luck to you all!

Keith
Goodybye ! :(
Hello,
I will not be able to continue with this cup beacuse my wheel has broke.Good Luck with the rest of it.
Sorry, I will have to pull out of this league, I'm not getting time to practice and struggling to find motivatioon, good luck with the rest all
anyone actually staying in this small cup?
ye ill be there tomorrow
Would be nice to get the total standings BEFORE the race tonight
Quote from Flaaten :Would be nice to get the total standings BEFORE the race tonight

Im REALLY sorry mate but my computer doesent have the software to upload the championship standings but i have them all ready so i have to use my computer in work sorry defonitly before the next event they will be up !
I'm singing out of this crap.
Hard luck mate you have been unlucky in a few races. You had incidents with me last night in both races one of which was just a slight rub which resulted in us both bouncing off each other and into the barriers. And the second was the result of the starting grid being 3 abreast. The LFS contact is very annoying and something that has been getting worse in my view.

Anyway KY National should be a lot better, I hope to see you there……
I'm singing out of this...
"I will PM you the password about 3 or 4 days before the cup starts"

"nice" job there
I'm signing out of it... cya.
Bye
Well I'mLeaving This Because My Wheel Is Broke And Im Just Getting Givin Out to On Keyboard Steer!

Bye ..
wheres the server ??
Very sorry guys the server is down at the moment, I've sent them a mail so I'm hoping it will be back soon. We have no choice but to postpone the race till next Wednesday (17th).

Very sorry for the inconvenience but I guess these things happen with servers.
Quote from GOT DENNINGED :Very sorry guys the server is down at the moment, I've sent them a mail so I'm hoping it will be back soon. We have no choice but to postpone the race till next wedensday.

Very sorry for the inconvenience but I guess these things happen with servers.

we could drive on our server if you want...
[SR] Race Server 1 Pass Murray
Server Up Pile In
try murray

Murray Motorsport Cup - Information & Signup
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG