The online racing simulator
Can I sign up to?
Real Name - Tierney Oliver
In-Game Name: BirelKF3
LFSW UserName: TJLRacing
Team: None <Privateer>
Quote from N23 :Yep sign up me up also, I'm from Australia just like Matt Lopino.

In-Game Name: GRA1NG3R
LFSW UserName: N23
Team: FBI Racing

Quote from TJLRacing :Can I sign up to?

In-Game Name: BirelKF3
LFSW UserName: TJLRacing
Team: None <Privateer>

I've added you mate, can you edit your post to include your real name please?

Also can Boothy please let me know his real name? Cheers mate!
BTW, Joe, what do you think of the numberplate idea I sent you via PM?
i'd like to join this

In-Game Name: Lindsay
LFSW UserName: Dennis93
Team: Renesis
Gues im joining too

In-Game Name: ICON JAZZKA
LFSW UserName: Jazzka
Team: ICON Racing
Put me up too, any gtr experience is good for me

In-Game Name: XFusion|Rikje
LFSW UserName: Rikje
Team: XFusion Racing
In-Game Name: F1RST R.v.Buren
LFSW UserName: Rudy van Buren
Team: F1RST Racing

Nice idea to do it like this with the restrictions,
but isnt it a option to get the xrr quite equal to the fxr? so we got not only 1 car type on track ?

As looking at the wtcc compair to lfs,

i think the gtr's are indead the best for this cinded of racing becaus the car need slicks,
fxo looks alot like honda from wtcc but without slicks the handling etc isnt compaireble at all
Quote from Rudy van Buren :In-Game Name: F1RST R.v.Buren

but isnt it a option to get the xrr quite equal to the fxr? so we got not only 1 car type on track ?

As looking at the wtcc compair to lfs,

i think the gtr's are indead the best for this cinded of racing becaus the car need slicks,
fxo looks alot like honda from wtcc but without slicks the handling etc isnt compaireble at all

thats a nice sign up joe :-)
Quote from Rudy van Buren :In-Game Name: F1RST R.v.Buren

I imagine it would be fairly easy to get the XRR to be close to equal performance as the FXR, Rudy - the only problem is the style of the car (XRR) is not that of a touring car (in my opinion of course)

The FXR is the only one of the 'GTR' cars that looks like a touring-car (well similar to DTM?) - the XRR and FXR to me look like GT2 cars, and of course, that's not what this series is about.

In an ideal world, I'd like 2 touring-cars in LFS, one RWD and one FWD - but of course the beauty of LFS is we race with what we have. So it's FXR for this championship Besides I think the restricted 4WD nature of the cars will make for pretty close racing
im in

In-Game Name: [TDRT] S.M
LFSW UserName: Fastwalker
Team: The Danish Racing Team
Well I am interested but i dont think you would let me in...
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I imagine it would be fairly easy to get the XRR to be close to equal performance as the FXR, Rudy - the only problem is the style of the car (XRR) is not that of a touring car (in my opinion of course)

The FXR is the only one of the 'GTR' cars that looks like a touring-car (well similar to DTM?) - the XRR and FXR to me look like GT2 cars, and of course, that's not what this series is about.

In an ideal world, I'd like 2 touring-cars in LFS, one RWD and one FWD - but of course the beauty of LFS is we race with what we have. So it's FXR for this championship Besides I think the restricted 4WD nature of the cars will make for pretty close racing

Good point there it doesnt look like a touring car at all but i didnt go for that with my point aswell
just based it that the both have a turbo what should be easy to get them equal, also the RWD - FWD thing wont be that hard to do,
it gets quite complicated but it isnt that hard to just mandatory the rule that after each race top 5 from the fxr needs to send set up and the need to have a open rear dif and your fwd is born :P

A well thats might to complicated for a leaque like this,

ill be there the 21th and check out what is possible with these cars

and is there any server online where its only possible to drive these restrictions so that not some guys drive there with 0% restriction aswell quite anoying for testing / compairing ^^,
Quote from Rudy van Buren :
and is there any server online where its only possible to drive these restrictions so that not some guys drive there with 0% restriction aswell quite anoying for testing / compairing ^^,

Yeah certainly.

Everybody - if you look for ICON Server 1 on LFS you should find the server set up for FXR at 32% at AS6 (AS GT). You're free to practice there as much as you like guys.

Cheers!

Joe
Quote from J@tko :Mike Booth

Michael actually - I had fun annoying Ellis boy after Mini FBM by calling myself "Michael is a noob" etc (he didn't like being called Michael for some reason) and while he kicked others he didn't kick me after I pointed out it was my name!
Quote from boothy :(he didn't like being called Michael for some reason)

Maybe because that's not his name....?
Hey joe,

I'm certainly interested in this series, so i'd like to sign up if i still can!
Name: Tobi Osterhouse
How long you've been sim-racing: A little over 2 years now
Your wheel: Logitech DFP
What you do: student
What you do away from sim-racing: Sailing, Soccer and Music
Id love to join up if thats possible

Name : Chris Wilkinson
How long you've been sim racing : About 2 years
Wheel : G25
Away from Sim Racing : Karting
Team : [W00T] Motorsport
i can't come to the pree season warm up but i am very interested in comprting next season
Hey guys, I'd certainly like to sign up for this if possible, looks great!

Real Name - Ben Grindle
In-Game Name: [W00T] Ben
LFSW UserName: jaws99
Team: [W00T]
Hi guys,

Well we are now fast approaching the limit of how many drivers we can fit on the server. 24-26 drivers is as many as we can do - we have a 32-slot server but at least 4 of those places are needed for admin/TV slots and we'd like to have a couple spare for contingencies.

Which means that, with 22 drivers registered, we have 2-4 slots left.

If these remaining slots are filled, we will open a reserve list for drivers who register after the last slot is filled. Any no-shows on the day (not present on the server 15 minutes before Open Practice) will be replaced on a 'first-come,first-served' basis by the names on the reserve list.

Hope that's simple and clear enough, can't wait to get this event underway!
I'm signing up.

LFS Username: ORBman
Real Name: Martin Mačok (written Macok without diacritic, pronounce Matschok)
InGame Name: M.Macok
Nationality: Czech
Racing History: 2 years of casual (sim)racing
Wheel: G25
Team: none
Interests outside racing: Music, Photography, Humour, Family, Technologies and Society
InGame Name: c4r Fredrik.F
LFS UserName: kollane
Team: c4racing

InGame Name: c4r Egon.L
LFS UserName: Egon-est
Team: c4racing
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Hi guys,

Well we are now fast approaching the limit of how many drivers we can fit on the server. 24-26 drivers is as many as we can do - we have a 32-slot server but at least 4 of those places are needed for admin/TV slots and we'd like to have a couple spare for contingencies.

Which means that, with 22 drivers registered, we have 2-4 slots left.

If these remaining slots are filled, we will open a reserve list for drivers who register after the last slot is filled. Any no-shows on the day (not present on the server 15 minutes before Open Practice) will be replaced on a 'first-come,first-served' basis by the names on the reserve list.

Hope that's simple and clear enough, can't wait to get this event underway!

aren't 47-slot servers the same prize as 32-slot servers with 500Servers? I thought so
Put me in please

InGame Name: XFusion|Andy
LFS UserName: Arrowkart4
Team: XFusion Racing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG