I'm one of the ON/OFF guys because I don't like to see the driver arms, as I have my own ones already, but if I turn wheel completely off, the driving view feels just empty. I use it like that in iRacing too, but for example in RBR I have everything turned off (well it doesn't even have hands )
I have Windows 8 and works perfectly for me. When LFS does update automatically, it doesn't work, but you have the LFS 0.6E to LFS 0.6F exe file in your LFS installation folder, so just run it manually. Worked for me.
Under The Spell:3/5
- Intro was pretty long for my taste
- Great vocals. Singer can keep the same tone in her even when the range changes
- Love the guitar tone!!
- Intro sounds great when guitar is backing the track, and then there comes just feeling to bang head when 2nd guitar sound and drums "smashes" haha :P
- Noticed a bit of vibrating in vocals of this song
- Sounds great!
- Love the guitar riffs, really great job!
- Nice vocal range and now I didn't notice vibrating on singer Sounded really awesome!!
- Perfect volume mix!!
- Love the intro! Takes you directly to a great feel!
- After the great intro, the riff is really heavy and makes it nice, and then a great chorus after it!
- Maybe too much strumming on solo
- Great song!
The End: 4½/5
- KICKASS GUITAR RIFFS! LOVE THEM!
- Singer IS on right range, sounds really badass with the great riffs!
- Didn't like solo but everything else is great!
You've really nice band. All of you seem to work really well with each other, everyone adds something unique to everyone's own parts, making it sound really enjoyable! Keep it up, this is really great sounding! Downloading the EP for sure!!! As of being guitarist myself, I really liked the guitar parts And you have really high quality for EP, everything seems to be mixed perfectly. I wouldn't change anything Maybe sometimes singer would be just a little bit quieter, but overall sounded great.
This isn't actually movie, lol, but found this one on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKmxYN6gsk Kind of funny videos to watch, and that awesome guy even shows his nickname. (tbh, there isn't anything fun in that video, just pure stupidity)
Pretty nice zenkiukas, but it looks kind of weird, because the upper line of left door from driver view isn't straight (in FXO it isn't) but the upper line on drivers door is straight... It gives feeling that the car is crooked