I've been playing around with this SDK and I found a couple of problems.
- while lfsworldsdk_all.php seem to work as expected, trying to use lfsworldsdk.php results in page timeout without any result retrieved.
Comparing the two I couldn't spot the difference in the code responsible for this... (I'm just beginning with PHP, sorry)
- host progress gives problems related to compression issue. Removing the compression bit from the query solves the problem.
Nice! I did a quick test with the import function and it seems to work well.
Any chance for a few (easy) requests?
- add support for penalities
- add best lap and number of pitstops for each pilot in the race results
- (otional) have a link on the race result line to a more detailed web page with statistics of the race (to be generated with other program like LFS Stats)
Thanks for your work!
edit: thinking about the info shown on the race result page: you could easily combine the "Time" and "Gap" columns in only one, giving total time for the winner and gap for subsequent racers.
Just a little bug report I haven't seen mentioned before:
- if I open your program and LFS is already open, than your program will be EXTREMELY slow, moving sliders happens with huge delay, practically unusable.
In fact re-ordering the grid is currently a problem for league management.
Immagine qualifying system based on hotlaps or simply doing quals in a different day from race.
I think the simple solution of having admins able to reorder the grid would be good enough. If you (league manager) fear multiple admins causing trouble, just make sure only the "correct" admin (the "host") has the admin password for that race.